Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it worth gymcelling as a 5'7 guy with a small frame?

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
I'm very blackpilled and know I will never ascend but I am a NEET with too much time on my hands and lately I've been feeling very bad. I'm lethargic, cranky, and exhausted every day and my body always feels stiff. I also have back pain from sitting in my chair all day. I feel like a zombie. I need to get out of the house and do something or I'll go crazy. I always hear people talk about how great they feel after working out. They say the endorphins are like a happy drug. Would this be a good COPE for me? Or will people just laugh at me in the gym? I don't want people, especially women, to laugh at me like they laughed at the manlet in the bagel shop. I have social anxiety in general and I think I will have performance anxiety if I start working out in front of people. I also worry that being mogged by tall Chads at the gym will trigger me.

Thoughts???

imo manlets can still look dominant and scare lanklets if they have large frames but if you're a framecel there's really no point.

Do you have ER's frame or is it worse

Yea, any activity that gets your heart pumping. Doesn't even have to be gym related. If your goal is to feel better, then any physical activity that triggers endorphin release.

Is it worth ----- as a 5'7 guy?

The answer to that question is always no

Definitely a good cope. You'll feel better physically, you'll feel better mentally, it's shown to increase your brain power, and it's meditative.

Just remember, this is for you. Do not try to believe that this will help you "ascend" (no such thing). I encourage everyone to gymcel, but it's about you.
Sidenote: good to see more hapas here. Too many r/hapas bluepilled copers.

I'm very blackpilled and know I will never ascend but I am a NEET with too much time on my hands and lately I've been feeling very bad. I'm lethargic, cranky, and exhausted every day and my body always feels stiff. I also have back pain from sitting in my chair all day. I feel like a zombie. I need to get out of the house and do something or I'll go crazy. I always hear people talk about how great they feel after working out. They say the endorphins are like a happy drug. Would this be a good COPE for me? Or will people just laugh at me in the gym? I don't want people, especially women, to laugh at me like they laughed at the manlet in the bagel shop. I have social anxiety in general and I think I will have performance anxiety if I start working out in front of people. I also worry that being mogged by tall Chads at the gym will trigger me.

Thoughts???
Yeah it feels good and you'll feel better about yourself if you're not so weak. I wouldn't go to the gym. I would just do body weight routines at home. That's what I do mostly. Less injury and works well. Do running/biking for lower body. Gyms are suifuel.

Thoughts???
Don't get intimidated by taller people I'm 6'1 and I can bench 220 for reps and there are a lot of 5'6-5'8 guys in my gym that bench close to 300lbs shorter arms are better for lifting, and short people have better structural integrity. Don't get discouraged just work hard.

Last edited: