Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it worse being an incel in a first world or third world country?

Which one?

• Total voters
veLZixX

veLZixX

A cope a day keeps the rope away
Strictly in terms of inceldom.

Having lived in both for some period of time, I've come to realise both have quite a few problems, but overall I'd say first world mostly due to culture, however it might not stay that way for long. Especially if you're poor like me

nigga living in a slum in india ofc is worse

nigga living in a slum in india ofc is worse
nah 3rd world rapecension exists and the bar for incel tier existence is much lower as long you arent physically crippled.

nah 3rd world rapecension exists and the bar for incel tier existence is much lower as long you arent physically crippled.
u really gonna live in a fucking stinky ass slum just for some ugly pajeeta pussy

u really gonna live in a fucking stinky ass slum just for some ugly pajeeta pussy
thats the beauty of it though, its all these 3rd world scum ever know, so that ugly pussy is actually mid to high tier pussy to them. Blessed beings really.

Third world country without any doubt.

thats the beauty of it though, its all these 3rd world scum ever know, so that ugly pussy is actually mid to high tier pussy to them. Blessed beings really.
smh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back