Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it volcel territory to say "I would never fuck a black woman"

Burdurcel

Burdurcel

Greycel
There are not many black women in my country but sometimes I rarely see them and think "no matter how desperate I am would never fuck that thing". I really don't feel any sexual attraction to black woman even slightest. I don't see fucking a black woman as any different than fucking an animal or tranny. I wouldn't able to do it .

There are not many black women in my country but sometimes I rarely see them and think "no matter how desperate I am would never fuck that thing". I really don't feel any sexual attraction to black woman even slightest. I don't see fucking a black woman as any different than fucking an animal or tranny. I wouldn't able to do it .
shes a woman. so yes.

It is definitely volcel territory. However, unless you had an actual opportunity with a black woman you are still not a volcel.

I definitely would fuck women I am not attracted to as long as I am not repulsed by them. Especially if I like them.

Yes.

Yall niggas are so damn dramatic when it comes to the attraction of black women I swear jfl

(Not a shot at u OP obviously it's ok if ur not attracted to them)

I'd say yes it is volcel territory if they are throwing themselves at you and you constantly reject

If she is okay looking and not fat, then its definitely volcel

Yes, yes it is:feelsjuice:. Though as long as you don’t have an opportunity to fuck one, it’s mostly irrelevant since nothing would change no matter how you felt.

It is definitely volcel territory. However, unless you had an actual opportunity with a black woman you are still not a volcel.
If she is okay looking and not fat, then its definitely volcel

you're only volcel if you had a chance with a black foid and didn't take it, you're not volcel for not wanting to fuck a girl who also doesn't wanna have sex with you

Yes, there is a fairly good number of attractive black women and a good number of not competely repulsive ones. I would prefer any other race than black of course but i do not have the power to choose so whatever comes my way I will accept if it is not competely repulsive.

I read a long time ago that there were studies hidden by the government proving that black people were a completely different non-homosapien species. If so, you are technically not volcel for not wanting to date or fuck a black foid, since that would be no different from dating and fucking a nonhuman like Neanderthal or homo erectus. It literally is beastiality, which means it actually doesn’t count as ascension jfl.

Even the ugliest most vile sheboon would have the highest standard for the men they want to suck the life out of. They want 6 figures, 6 feet, and 6 inches but have nothing to offer except obesity, fake hair, another man's kids, and loud ratchet ghetto attitudes that would make and airplane jet sound like a mouse.

LTN or above blackcels that refuse to date within their race are volcels then

controversial take but no. black "women" are just men with vaginas :feelspuke: