Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is it so fucking hard to detect alt accounts?

just read blkpillpress and you are finished with id

ID = Lose your mind

How do you even win in ID?

Like @Arescel said everything is a competition

In the sewers you wint by postcount

the blackpill should not be taken lightly
@unsettling, i realize that postmaxxers are bigger scum, especially those that come out of the sewers. often bumping threads that are not even that good

post long essays so people think you're smart
over if you are not smart

post maxxxing is hard honest work

IQposting is a jewish powerplay:reeeeee:

How do you even win in ID?

Like @Arescel said everything is a competition

In the sewers you wint by postcount
you have to cling on to some stance on a topic and argue endlessly over the course of months with the same few posters that disagree you over that what you are arguing for.

over if you are not smart
you have to cling on to some stance on a topic and argue endlessly over the course of months with the same few posters that disagree you over that what you are arguing for.
postmaxxers are highly intelligent and have fully consumed the blackpill to an extent where we see the pointlessness in ID, and otherwise continuing discussion related to inceldom.

it is over and nothing can change that.

blkpillpress sumarized:

go to prostitutes, moneymax and stop wasting time (implying lurking ID)

blkpillpress sumarized:

He is right though, what else is there to do as a third class human, except for us poor losers to whom moneymaxxing is impossible and prostitutes out of reach so ldar it is.
@incelerated should be the new sheriff in sewers to make order.

He is right though, what else is there to do as a third class human, except for us poor losers to whom moneymaxxing is impossible and prostitutes out of reach so ldar it is.
@incelerated should be the new sheriff in sewers to make order.
Inceldiscussion is high effort low reward cope, sewers is low effort high reward cope

Thoughts on @FullTimeLoser deleting his account :feelswhere:
Damn :feelsbadman:

btw @Lolimancer
the faggots @unsettling and @Arescel spamming my threads as a kick and whine last resort before my inevitable modhood is expected, but I didn't expect you, a former member of the Resistance and Sewers Liberation Army general to join forces with these faggots :feelsclown:

Inceldiscussion is high effort low reward cope, sewers is low effort high reward cope
Yeah, in ID ifs someone disagree he will jump on your neck, if he agrees you get water is wet comment.

btw @Lolimancer
the faggots @unsettling and @Arescel spamming my threads as a kick and whine last resort before my inevitable modhood is expected, but I didn't expect you, a former member of the Resistance and Sewers Liberation Army general to join forces with these faggots :feelsclown:
The way the sewers was flooded back then was too much but the way it's handled since the rule change is optimal imo, I dont want more censorship.

sry bro

Yeah, in ID ifs someone disagree he will jump on your neck, if he agrees you get water is wet comment.
water is wet

btw @Lolimancer
Hopefully madareshoono mikoni

btw @Lolimancer
I will request Fatlink for a sewers only modship and will delete their posts and postcount on day 1 :society:

Vote for DregKing Sewer Mod :feelsLSD:

why @Arescel @Lolimancer banned?

Let me give you a formula that makes your life easier.
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON who starts postmaxxing in the sewers days after they have joined is an alt. And most likely jungle or gripmaxxing's alt.
It's so fucking obvious my eyes are bleeding.

@Fat Link @Robtical @MarquisDeSade I'm so fucking sick of those motherfuckers gripmaxxing and jungle CONSTANTLY making alts and postmaxxing in the sewers just for the lolz. Are you going to do something about it?
I'm still waiting on my mod powers as I haven't received them yet otherwise I would. :feelsjuice::yes:

I hate the sewers for post maxxing.

XD

This is very disconcerting

I will request Fatlink for a sewers only modship and will delete their posts and postcount on day 1 :society:
:yes:

Vote for DregKing Sewer Mod :feelsLSD:
:no:
Vote for incelerated

why @Arescel @Lolimancer banned?
:feelsLightsaber:

I'm still waiting on my mod powers as I haven't received them yet otherwise I would. :feelsjuice::yes:
:feelsokman:

I am angry

This is very disconcerting
Life is

postmaxxers are highly intelligent and have fully consumed the blackpill to an extent where we see the pointlessness in ID, and otherwise continuing discussion related to inceldom.

it is over and nothing can change that.

Let me give you a formula that makes your life easier.
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON who starts postmaxxing in the sewers days after they have joined is an alt. And most likely jungle or gripmaxxing's alt.
It's so fucking obvious my eyes are bleeding.

@Fat Link @Robtical @MarquisDeSade I'm so fucking sick of those motherfuckers gripmaxxing and jungle CONSTANTLY making alts and postmaxxing in the sewers just for the lolz. Are you going to do something about it?
If it was up to me every greycel sewers postmaxxer would be banned on the spot for the simple fact is I've reiterated in the past such post abuses for new accounts to gain member rank quickly without ever posting anything of substance most of the time is done by outside infiltrators and agitators. As one guy here in charge of internal security I have voiced these concerns many times, however, I'm a moderator, not an admin where those kinds of decision-making are not in my control. To this effect, only @Fat Link can address those concerns properly. :feelsjuice:

lol no jungle and grip have been starting posting in ID for a while now,
u really think after 5 or so postmaxxing alts they would keep doing the same thing?
Giphygroundhogcringe

blkpillpress sumarized:

Moneymaxxing in a collapsing economy where the year 2022 will be the epitome of monetary hyperinflation virtually everywhere, JFL. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh::yes:

Funny western

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back