Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it really that abnormal to not have social media?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
.co is my only social media account. I don't have anything like Instagram or Snapchat. Never had a Myspace or Facebook either. Is this really that weird or abnormal? Looking at how women describe men with no social media as serial killers is pretty telling I would guess.

If you've never ever had it that's pretty fucking weird. I used to have it but not anymore. Technically I still have snapchat but I never use it.

To femoids, yes

If you've never ever had it that's pretty fucking weird. I used to have it but not anymore. Technically I still have snapchat but I never use it.
Well, to be honest I did try using snap chat in school... I remember wishing everybody a happy birthday when it said it was their birthday, and also trying to add people I knew through my related contacts... Most of them didn't add me back, and nobody ever messaged me let alone returned birthday messages. So I gave up on it. I couldn't break 10k score, and I was really discouraged because everyone had like 250k+ yet none of these people who clearly use it alot would ever message me back. I couldn't understand what I was doing wrong and my attempt to "network" failed miserably so I just gave up and uninstalled it. It was too painful.

I wouldn't say so, there's absolutely no purpose to social media as an incel, your face will overall detract from the amount of attention you get there any you will never in your entire life receive as much validation there as a female.

To females, it is their lifeblood due to the mass validation they receive near-constantly for having a pussy in between their legs.
To Chads, it's also their lifeblood but for the reason that it allows them to slay with females constantly while ALSO receiving online approval.

Over for social outcastcels pewpew.

I wouldn't say so, there's absolutely no purpose to social media as an incel, your face will overall detract from the amount of attention you get there any you will never in your entire life receive as much validation there as a female.

To females, it is their lifeblood due to the mass validation they receive near-constantly for having a pussy in between their legs.
To Chads, it's also their lifeblood but for the reason that it allows them to slay with females constantly while ALSO receiving online approval.

Over for social outcastcels pewpew.
I cant imagine being a hole and getting dozens of likes, comments worshipping Me, and DMs every single day.

It is abnormal, but remember to fit into an insane world is to be insane yourself.

Guess it's abnormal by normie standards. I had Facebook for a couple years but never posted anything lol. Got annoyed by the random friend requests from people I never talked to IRL and found the application to be filled to the brim with potent ropefuel. So got rid of it.

After college, I've had one or two weirdos at work try and find me on FB or ask me why I'm not on there. They always say it's freaky and uber-weird when I tell them I'm not on social media at all. I think it's uber-weird they attempt to stalk people like that.

Guess it's abnormal by normie standards. I had Facebook for a couple years but never posted anything lol. Got annoyed by the random friend requests from people I never talked to IRL and found the application to be filled to the brim with potent ropefuel. So got rid of it.

After college, I've had one or two weirdos at work try and find me on FB or ask me why I'm not on there. They always say it's freaky and uber-weird when I tell them I'm not on social media at all. I think it's uber-weird they attempt to stalk people like that.
:feelsbaton::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Rotflol. If getting a request from some fool from middle school who friended everyone and their mom on FB, six years after the fact makes me a Chad, then ok.

Would have done me a lot more good to have had actual friends in middle school than a friend request on FB six years after the fact, but that's jmo.

Every normie has social media, if you don't it's over

I dont have social media and im abnormal :lul:

Did have social media like MySpace and Twitter back in the day but ended up deleting them. I don't bother with social media now, just bores me. I do hate it when people give me a lecture about not having FaceBook, I just say I have other ways of contact. I have better ways of spending my time instead of looking at some fuckers I don't know and I don't give a fuck about their life. Yes I shitpost on here but I rather that then some fake fucking virtue signalling on FB.

People always told me to get it, but I looked down on it and never made one...

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: