Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to life a comfy life as a homeless NEET?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Soon I won't have a job anymore due to my contract running out in 3 weeks. I am either going to eat up all of my money until I kill myself on my 30th birthday... OR I will pussy out and I won't kill myself and so thus I will end up homeless.

Can I live a comfy life as a homeless NEET?

probably not. what's ur hobo budget? if it's 10,000+ then maybe
@ezra
@Edma @Emma
the old trucel outdoors guy probably knows

If you're an American just homelessmaxx on the railways, stay away from other homeless people also.

As a homeless? No way. Every Incel needs a safe place to go, your own room.

Homeless as in sleeping on the street? I'm not sure, maybe if you have a tent in the woods. I doubt It'd be comfy though. Weather might also be a factor.

stop that shit brocel don't go homeless :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Homeless as in sleeping on the street? I'm not sure, maybe if you have a tent in the woods. I doubt It'd be comfy though. Weather might also be a factor.
I actually slept on the streets once around 8 years ago. I grabbed a piece of cardboard and laid it down near the train station and slept... A bunch of wild dogs ran by me in the middle of the night and it scared me shitless. Then I woke up in the morning to a group of old people exercising near the train station.

A tent sounds infinitely better.

stop that shit brocel don't go homeless :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
I don't want to work anymore. Too much suicidefuel being around normal people.

Buy some land in mexico and raise livestock,then open a butchery shop.

In a psych ward I actually met a homeless woman who was an artist and actually made beautiful paintings but since following your heart gets you nowhere in this world I wouldn't recommend being homeless.

I don't really know. But if you lived in a forest somewhere i'd assume that counts as a Hobo NEET
Only thing I'm afraid of is... Will slenderman come after me?

Depends on your country and how brutal are the falls/winters. You also need to consider clothing and hygene. I guess the most realistic option for you would be to get a cabin in the woods and live off the land/hunting while stealing from the normies in your area.

I don’t think so. You gotta try to find another job, even though that’s easier said than done. I hope things turn out alright for you, brocel.

Depends on your country and how brutal are the falls/winters. You also need to consider clothing and hygene. I guess the most realistic option for you would be to get a cabin in the woods and live off the land/hunting while stealing from the normies in your area.
A cabin would be nice... Perhaps if I could find something that would be cheap enough to live with NEETbuxx.

Soon I won't have a job anymore due to my contract running out in 3 weeks. I am either going to eat up all of my money until I kill myself on my 30th birthday... OR I will pussy out and I won't kill myself and so thus I will end up homeless.

Oh hell YES!

YES YOU CAN!
Stop calling me EMMA! ;; )
______
So anyway, yeah. Get yerself a good tent, sleeping bag and backpack or bicycle and find a spot in the woods that's REALLY HARD to get to. Certainly impossible for any goddamned motherfucking CARS to drive to... (Cops rarely walk)

The number 1 thing to fear is other bums. They will rob you.
Only thing I'm afraid of is... Will slenderman come after me?
You WILL BECOME (a) slenderman

Oh hell YES!

YES YOU CAN!

Stop calling me EMMA! ;; )
______
So anyway, yeah. Get yerself a good tent, sleeping bag and backpack or bicycle and find a spot in the woods that's REALLY HARD to get to. Certainly impossible for any goddamned motherfucking CARS to drive to... (Cops rarely walk)

The number 1 thing to fear is other bums. They will rob you.

You WILL BECOME (a) slenderman
One thing that I'm afraid of is as a homeless man I won't have any legal protection. If a bunch of niggers rob me, the cops ain't gonna do shit about it because I'm a homeless bum.

One thing that I'm afraid of is as a homeless man I won't have any legal protection. If a bunch of niggers rob me, the cops ain't gonna do shit about it because I'm a homeless bum.
Avoid niggers.
There was no niggers in the various resort towns i lived near. Rare Black folk yes. Niggers no..

Live near a resort town for the easy jobs.

Last edited:
Avoid niggers.
There was no niggers in the various resort towns i lived near. Rare Black folk yes. Niggers no..

based

Avoid niggers.

Beg tourists for money? Rob tourists?

I've been unironically thinking of Diogenesmaxxing.

Comfy and homeless dont belong in the same sentence

Depends on the demographics of the area you're in. Asian and middle class/wealthy white neighborhoods won't give you too much trouble other than thinking that you are a loser, and maybe an occasional police call depending on your appearance. Poor white neighborhoods, black neighborhoods, and Hispanic neighborhoods are hell on earth for the homeless. I wouldn't recommend unless your area has at least one good shelter

@MarquisDeSade has made posts about his experiences with homelessness, and I have dipped my toes into the life myself.

The first thing you need to know is that what applies in normalfag society is just as true if not moreso if you're homeless. Namely, to live comfortably as a homeless person requires good manipulation or people skills (think getting people to give you stuff, especially food, and being aware of your surroundings).

The silver lining to this fact is that there's nothing like a trial with homelessness to NTmaxx, and make you more aware of social dynamics. But it is an unforgiving environment where you are liable to be preyed upon by thieves and even homosexuals (the term "bum" originates from hobo culture for a reason).

Depends on the demographics of the area you're in. Asian and middle class/wealthy white neighborhoods won't give you too much trouble other than thinking that you are a loser, and maybe an occasional police call depending on your appearance. Poor white neighborhoods, black neighborhoods, and Hispanic neighborhoods are hell on earth for the homeless. I wouldn't recommend unless your area has at least one good shelter
As a homeless person, you generally want to stay away from other homeless people, and ensure that where you sleep and such is private.

You are more likely to find such a setting in an affluent neighborhood than a poor one with various hobo jungles. But you must triangulate distance from other homeless people with having access to resources, which is where things get complicated. Homeless people congregate where they do for a reason, and you will tend to gravitate towards the same areas.

Homeless in the city? Absolutely not.

Homeless in a rural town? Pretty much the same, only they'll run you out.

The only way comfortable homeless existence is even possible is if you're intentionally homeless and wealthy living out of hostels traveling around because you have the cash to back you. Not a lot of those running around anymore, usually the starving grandiose struggling artist personality types.

Last edited:
Wiz hasn’t been here in a week. I hope he didnt rope. He added a lot to the forum and was based :cryfeels:

As a homeless? No way. Every Incel needs a safe place to go, your own room.
And then you become a wagecuck and your shitty residence becomes your own personal fortress of solitude, cycle repeats itself.
Yes bro. Buy and convert a school bus into the ultimate LDAR station

View: https://youtu.be/0ieknkX4kxM

If you have money being homeless isn't an issue as there are ways to circumvent or mitigate around it, however, if you have $1.00 to your name you are SOL. [Shit out of luck.]
And if you're in the woods don't be detected by local law enforcement or local wild life forest rangers, that can become a full-time job in of itself sometimes when you're squatting off the land illegally. Depends on the location of course, the more isolated you are the harder it becomes for them to detect you, however the more isolated you are also means that if you have any kind of life threatening emergency nobody is around to help you either. Pros and cons of every situation.

[Like being stalked by a pack of wolves or running into a bear accidentally while walking in the forest for instance.]
@MarquisDeSade has made posts about his experiences with homelessness, and I have dipped my toes into the life myself.

The first thing you need to know is that what applies in normalfag society is just as true if not moreso if you're homeless. Namely, to live comfortably as a homeless person requires good manipulation or people skills (think getting people to give you stuff, especially food, and being aware of your surroundings).

The silver lining to this fact is that there's nothing like a trial with homelessness to NTmaxx, and make you more aware of social dynamics. But it is an unforgiving environment where you are liable to be preyed upon by thieves and even homosexuals (the term "bum" originates from hobo culture for a reason).

As a homeless person, you generally want to stay away from other homeless people, and ensure that where you sleep and such is private.

You are more likely to find such a setting in an affluent neighborhood than a poor one with various hobo jungles. But you must triangulate distance from other homeless people with having access to resources, which is where things get complicated. Homeless people congregate where they do for a reason, and you will tend to gravitate towards the same areas.
This guy knows the score.^^^

Last edited:

I guess it's over, but hey you made it to 30, that's not bad. RIP.

Why don't you go live with your parents? It'll be embarrassing at first but you and parents will get used to it. I don't know how it's in your cumskin culture but in curry society most guys live with their parents till they die.

And then you become a wagecuck and your shitty residence becomes your own personal fortress of solitude, cycle repeats itself.
Yeah that’s ass but it’s still better than living under a bridge

If you have money being homeless isn't an issue as there are ways to circumvent or mitigate around it, however, if you have $1.00 to your name you are SOL. [Shit out of luck.]
True