Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope is it possible to do 10 pull-ups and 25 push-ups in one month?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Pull ups should be significantly harder to do than push ups, I can't really do any pull ups but I can do 25 push ups easy. 10 pull ups is something most people wont be able to do even after a year of training...
I've been training for 2.5-3 and I can barely do 10. A non-untermensch would need 1.5-2.

I've been training for 2.5-3 and I can barely do 10. A non-untermensch would need 1.5-2.
I have been training for 8 years now, and I can barely do 15
The weight matters a lot

make sure your technique is on check and it will take time, I started doing ten last year then made it up to 2 sets of 25 push ups and it took me 4 months but I am a lot heavier than you 88kg so keep practicing and make sure your protein intake is good.

I have been training for 8 years now, and I can barely do 15
The weight matters a lot
Yes pull ups are much better for measuring relative strength than total strength.

I remember when i was fat i could barely do one or two pushes before wheezing out, now i am able to 50 of them in one go (realistically it's maybe 30 cause the second part of push ups are half-assed)
When it comes to pull ups i always hated them and could never do one, i can do like 5 of them max now but i still hate them.