Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to be incel with blue/green eyes?

Is it possible?

• Yes

Votes: 66 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters
Nope.

Take a look at r/eyes (it's suifuel, enter at your own risk)

All the people with hazel/green/blue eyes get praised and worshipped and upvoted. Meanwhile when some curry posted a thread with his eyes he got downvoted and he had to delete his account.

I think I made a thread on that.

Nope.

Take a look at r/eyes (it's suifuel, enter at your own risk)

All the people with hazel/green/blue eyes get praised and worshipped and upvoted. Meanwhile when some curry posted a thread with his eyes he got downvoted and he had to delete his account.

I think I made a thread on that.
o92r041rdso01.jpg

I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Here, I'd estimate only 10-15% of people to look white (mostly Southern European). Nonetheless, a huge amount of rich people have light eyes. Also, as a Brazilian, I've noticed that on Instagram the amount of famous people with light eyes is totally out of proportion with the percentage of dark and light eyes in our mixed population. Light eyes are a huge halo effect, as important as height, I'd say. Light eyes are especially praised in ethnic nations, such as the ones in Latin America and in other places. Light eyes are associated with income, just as height is, because of natural selection (rich people are more likely to be of Euro ancestry and also more likely to marry attractive partners, which often have light eyes). I think rich people will ALWAYS be lighter skinned, taller, thinner and have a higher percentage of light eyes. Another funny thing I've noticed is how much more common straight hair is among the rich here. It's extremely rare to see rich males with curly hair in my city. But when I look at the poor natural straight hair is actually uncommon. So... To answer the thread: of course it is possible, just as it is possible to be incel despite being tall our white, or even rich. But it's much less likely.

I had blue eyes and blond hair until I was 5 years old, then they turned green and my hair darkened. I have no idea why.