Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it possible for someone who lacks mathematical ability at school to be logical?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
Obviously if you have dyscalculia ur by default not VERY logical as you cannot quantify things well and differentiate between values accurately but ive seen cases where people with mild dyscalculia do well with higher level mathematics. If someone cannot do any sort of mathematics can they still be logical?

Being good at math requires logical thinking, but I think you can be logical and not great at math.

I thought I was bad at math throughout grade school, but then, as an adult, i decided to fuck around with math on my own, and it even became fun. I went to college at a slightly older than most college students, but I found that I was able to grasp math better this time, and I went up to differential equations.

It turns out my grade school math teachers (most of them foids, BTW), were just fucking terrible. I do remember in 3rd grade, my teacher (a nasty dyke looking bitch) yelled at me for going ahead and moving on to the next section; I was bored, and plowed through the in class problems she assigned us. That kind of killed my motivation. I can probably teach math better than my foid math teachers (if they're still teaching or alive that is)

Last edited:
Being good at math requires logical thinking, but I think you can be logical and not great at math
a lot of it is deductive reasoning with known axioms and formulas which even a monkey could do ngl but yea lots of the harder/hardest questions in tests that separate the mediocre from the skilled require logical thinking as revision didn't necessarily include them. Higher level math though requires a lot of abstract reasoning, you either get it or u dont ig, if u cant even succeed at this, there is no excuse anymore for past failings. How can you be logical and not great at math? You lack foundational knowledge or some shit? If you don't lack it i honestly cant see how u can be logical.

You don't need math skill to come to the logical conclusion that it's ovER for you.

Being good at math requires logical thinking, but I think you can be logical and not great at math.

I thought I was bad at math throughout grade school, but then, as an adult, i decided to fuck around with math on my own, and it even became fun. I went to college at a slightly older than most college students, but I found that I was able to grasp math better this time, and I went up to differential equations.

It turns out my grade school math teachers (most of them foids, BTW), were just fucking terrible. I do remember in 3rd grade, my teacher (a nasty dyke looking bitch) yelled at me for going ahead and moving on to the next section; I was bored, and plowed through the in class problems she assigned us. That kind of killed my motivation. I can probably teach math better than my foid math teachers (if they're still teaching or alive that is)
interesting

i had to sit by myself due to plowing through problems too fast and i didnt lose motivation….