Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is It Possible For An Autistcel To Be Socially Successful

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Can an autistic male gain plenty of friends, give the impression of charm, like-ability and having a great extroverted personality, using that to attain highest status among male groups and become popular and socially invincible? If high group status is not attainable, can an autistic male build a network of numerous useful individual friends and connections who will provide him with necessary social support and resources needed for success? How about just a few useful close friends who care about and accept him or even just acquaintances?

Last edited:
No, us mentalcels never had a chance

If he's goodlooking, people will think he's charming regardless.

If he is attractive women will just think he is quirky and different.

What do you think about good looking autistic incel men then?
Mentalcels, as some of them have issues even accepting a woman's advances. I was talking about model tier men btw. What people tend to forget is that autism exists on a spectrum. There's huge variance from mild to severe. I think that severe autists (like sperging out 24/7) are incel regardless of looks. Medium tier autists need to have model tier looks. And mild autists need to be Chadlite (6/10+). But anything less than Chadlite is doomed. Women can barely tolerate NT average looking men.

Maybe with model-tier looks

who cares. most men don't have friends past age 25
Sure, but will he be respected in social situations and not be bullied for his awkwardness?

Mentalcels, as some of them have issues even accepting a woman's advances. I was talking about model tier men btw. What people tend to forget is that autism exists on a spectrum. There's huge variance from mild to severe. I think that severe autists (like sperging out 24/7) are incel regardless of looks. Medium tier autists need to have model tier looks. And mild autists need to be Chadlite (6/10+). But anything less than Chadlite is doomed. Women can barely tolerate NT average looking men.
I agree with this I guess. I don't get how you distinguish between severe, moderate and mild autists?

I agree with this I guess. I don't get how you distinguish between severe, moderate and mild autists?
Mild autists are awkward in the way they interact, but they are generally not aggressive. They may come off as distant or eccentric. While they struggle to relate to people, they try their best in situations where they have to. Their iq ranges from low to high.

Medium autists make strong social blunders, often being unaware of how they are acting. They don't pick up on others' body language, and are much more easily triggered under stress, ranging from whining over trivial matters to completely sperging out when upset. They are unaware of and apathetic towards others' feelings unless people make themselves very clear (usually by the other person yelling). Their emotional maturity is at the level of a young child's. They are very sensitive to noise, smell, and flashing lights. They are also very clumsy and awkward in their movements, having poor sense of their physical surroundings. Medium autists tend to be more extreme in their range of iq (think Rainman). (Also, my brother is in the medium tier, and has an iq of 140)

Severe autists have no awareness of their surroundings whatsoever and sperg out constantly. Often times they need to be physically restrained in order to keep them from harming others or themselves. They are mentally retarded, with some not even being able to talk.

Literally no
it's over for us
:feelsrope:

Which category would you say I belong to?
Mild. You struggle with social interactions but are able to get the job done. And I consider a sperg out to be getting visibly upset and yelling.

Can an autistic male gain plenty of friends, give the impression of charm, like-ability and having a great extroverted personality, using that to attain highest status among male groups and become popular and socially invincible? If high group status is not attainable, can an autistic male build a network of numerous useful individual friends and connections who will provide him with necessary social support and resources needed for success? How about just a few useful close friends who care about and accept him or even just acquaintances?
No

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back