Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no difference between a subhuman being attracted to women and a pedophile being attracted to kids

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
A balding, recessed, obese or simply ugly male wanting to fuck women is no different from a pedophile wanting to fuck kids. Both of these actions are discouraged for the same reasons, there is a universal coercive element to both situations. It's transparently obvious that no woman inherently wants to fuck a subhuman and any attempt to make this happen on the subhuman's part is either unwanted and offensive or, in the case that it succeeds, the result of social coercion. Factors like money and status are obvious but even the notion of a subhuman getting laid through "personality" factors like being "funny" or a "feminist" is manipulative as it cannot be removed from its societal context, these concepts do not exist to a woman who was born in the forest and never interacted with civilization or other humans and are socially ingrained. Because these traits can only exist in a socially constructed context in relation to other men and cannot exist in a vacuum as characteristics of an individual, attaining sex through them is inherently coercive

Last edited:
They'll make it so it's impossible for foids to consent to sex with ugly sub 5 men

Pedophilia is far worse than regular rape.

i never thought about it that way, but you're right. There's a reason why women and children are collectively grouped together as the most vulnerable demographic. Both are perceived as incapable of giving consent (obviously, for children, this makes sense), and when they have to make decisions for themselves, outside intervention always provides them with support.

If they ever have to give up regret rape, they will absolutely create ugly rape.
Also add a height requirement to that too. It will be impossible to consent to sex with manlets.

Fucking Germany bends down to paedophilic and gay Jews but despises incels, there's only 1 solution nuke Germany.

Pretty much, we’re treated as weird for even liking women in the first place. They want us all to be gay or asexual.

Pretty much, we’re treated as weird for even liking women in the first place. They want us all to be gay or asexual.

Not in my experience. They want us to settle for a fat bitch or mentally challenged sub-3. The same faggots that bully us are offended by us not having sex with someone too. I want to kill these retards.