Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it over if you do CS in college?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
Any chance I will find a social circle of people that actually go out drinking and partying or are they all truecel code monkeys?
Maybe I should have picked an NT major like business. UKcel btw.

Last edited:
JFL it is not a coincidence that half the forum studied cs

JFL it is not a coincidence that half the forum studied cs
It is a domain where an incel can work and be accepted. An incel cannot work with foids and there are not many foids in cs.

Last edited:
But are there any normal people at all studying CS? Is it all incels?
There's a higher percentage of incels within the CS major for sure (especially when compared to non-STEM majors), but I'd say the majority of CS majors are still normies.

5 percent chad 20 percent foids/subject to chad 65 percent soy 10 percent incel

Mine is different stem

why would you want to go to college with fucking normcucks? Basically the harder the major the more incels you'll find there

It's mostly 80-90% men

why would you want to go to college with fucking normcucks? Basically the harder the major the more incels you'll find there
I don't want to stay a shut-in autist like I have been so far. With normies at least I can do fun stuff hopefully.

The CS classes I’ve taken had plenty of women and normies. It’s fashionable now.

I don't want to stay a shut-in autist like I have been so far. With normies at least I can do fun stuff hopefully.
I guess that could work if you're not a manlet otherwise other men are not gonna take you seriously better just stay a shut in autist in that case. If you're just ugly but with normal or tall height what you're suggesting could work.
I just finished my cs degree this summer and it was pretty much like any other major: the few chads get all the foids and everyone else either orbits them or studies and rots.

The CS classes I’ve taken had plenty of women and normies. It’s fashionable now.
From what I've seen the women and normies don't make it into the second and third year classes because their dream of being an "innovator" or whatever at google or some big normie company gets washed away when they have to learn complexity theory, discrete mathematics, etc.

It's mostly 80-90% men
Yeah, the gender ratio is absolutely brutal. I remember TA'ing for a class that had only one foid in it. She would come to my office hours occasionally and that sums up all my interactions with women during that semester.

From what I've seen the women and normies don't make it into the second and third year classes because their dream of being an "innovator" or whatever at google or some big normie company gets washed away when they have to learn complexity theory, discrete mathematics, etc.
I don't have any delusions about becoming the next Bill Gates or anything. But do you need to be high IQ to study CS? How difficult is discrete mathematics? Is it a matter of grinding until you understand it or is it over if your brain wasn't built for it?

Any chance I will find a social circle of people that actually go out drinking and partying or are they all truecel code monkeys?
Chad can do CS and still get laid throughout college while incels can study business/arts and still be virgin while graduating.

problem is looks not cs. Ugly guys just tend to gravitate towards cs so they can earn money while being introverts

Chad can do CS and still get laid throughout college while incels can study business/arts and still be virgin while graduating.

problem is looks not cs. Ugly guys just tend to gravitate towards cs so they can earn money while being introverts
Most of my "friends" started college 2 years ago and most are going to other colleges. I'll basically be starting from scratch in terms of friendships and social circles. Is it possible to get by without your highschool friends?

I mean there's really no hope ascending if you're going to a place with 5% w*men. and you're doing something that takes a lot of effort to complete as well. that's cucking yourself twice for no reason ngl :feelsjuice:

I don't have any delusions about becoming the next Bill Gates or anything. But do you need to be high IQ to study CS? How difficult is discrete mathematics? Is it a matter of grinding until you understand it or is it over if your brain wasn't built for it?
Depends on the uni—some CS departments will shove as much maths as they can at you and large numbers of people will fail purely because of that. Others will just churn out as many grads as they can and will require only the bare minimum in terms of maths. My uni's somewhere in the middle: first-year discrete maths and calc part 1 are compulsory, with calc part 2 and second-year discrete maths and cryptography highly recommended.

As for grinding, yeah I'd say that undergraduate level maths can be ground out, and as long as you don't fuck up the actual CS papers it's not like they're gonna kick you out or anything (my uni actually ran two calc part 1 courses per year so that people who failed would be able to repeat it that year without having to delay by repeating a first-year course in second year).

Depends on the uni—some CS departments will shove as much maths as they can at you and large numbers of people will fail purely because of that. Others will just churn out as many grads as they can and will require only the bare minimum in terms of maths. My uni's somewhere in the middle: first-year discrete maths and calc part 1 are compulsory, with calc part 2 and second-year discrete maths and cryptography highly recommended.

As for grinding, yeah I'd say that undergraduate level maths can be ground out, and as long as you don't fuck up the actual CS papers it's not like they're gonna kick you out or anything (my uni actually ran two calc part 1 courses per year so that people who failed would be able to repeat it that year without having to delay by repeating a first-year course in second year).
Thanks for the info. I think I have 2 maths modules in my first year. No discrete maths until second year. It's not a super prestigious college or anything so hopefully it won't be too bad.
Are you working now?

Most of my "friends" started college 2 years ago and most are going to other colleges. I'll basically be starting from scratch in terms of friendships and social circles. Is it possible to get by without your highschool friends?
Yea it’s actually preferred that way. If you don’t have HS friends then you are forced to socialize and make new friends. Or else you just stick with your HS friend and it’s not much fun with you two.

if your HS friend is extrovert who can get you into parties then you’ll be better off with HS friend

Yea it’s actually preferred that way. If you don’t have HS friends then you are forced to socialize and make new friends. Or else you just stick with your HS friend and it’s not much fun with you two.

if your HS friend is extrovert who can get you into parties then you’ll be better off with HS friend
Nah. My HS friends are all either gays or failed normies/ incels. I never do shit with them. I plan on cutting them off once I find new friends.

Thanks for the info. I think I have 2 maths modules in my first year. No discrete maths until second year. It's not a super prestigious college or anything so hopefully it won't be too bad.
Are you working now?
Working part time while completing my degrees (fourth year out of five now, the double degree program would normally take six years but I did an increased courseload to get it done bc who the fuck wants to be an undergrad for six years and it's not like I'm "living the uni life" anyway:feelstastyman:

if you got into college than you already lifemog me and have a higher likelihood of ascending than some ethnic low iq subhuman rat like me who got mostly 1s ands 2s on his gcse results and afterwards being a neet for almost 2 years and still counting.

I'm doing CS soon, my courses are General Education at the moment.

Wow, where are you that an undergrad takes so long? Isn't the standard 4 years?
In the British system (used in a lot of Commonwealth countries, not gonna say which one I'm in) a bachelor's degree typically takes three years (not four). But unlike the US system, you're typically allowed to enrol in two bachelor's degrees at once (and credit some of your courses to both degrees), which is what I did. So the double degree would have taken six years but due to taking an increased course load it's five years.

How difficult is a CS degree

I dunno it seems like a lot of NT people are doing CS these days for the $$$. CS back in the day though:feelsohh:

No chance, there's a reason incels go into CS (like me).

My first degree was in philosphy (jfl) , after a couple of years wageing dogshit jobs i am going back to uni to do cs. I got accepted going in a week, if my iq is too low for it (probably the case), I am leaving to teach engrish in china or some shit. even though cs is going to be all dudes, i will still be living in grad student area and I will join clubs and stuff to occupy time, so i will prob have to interact with plenty of foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back