Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is it over if you are leaving high school being a KHHV?

trapknight

trapknight

Greycel
18, graduating later this year. 5'4 and pretty ugly. is it truly over for ever finding love, even a 0.01% chance with some virgin nerd girl in college? (plan to possibly do chem engineering) need to know if i should blow my head off on graduation day or not. also hi IT

also forgot to add i am white, so being 5'4 is uncommon :fuk:

Yes, probably. I am Blasian, 5'3. It was already over by the age of fifteen/sixteen.

18, graduating later this year. 5'4 and pretty ugly. is it truly over for ever finding love, even a 0.01% chance with some virgin nerd girl in college? (plan to possibly do chem engineering) need to know if i should blow my head off on graduation day or not. also hi IT
I'm graduating college next month as a KHHV. :)

also forgot to add i am white, so being 5'4 is uncommon :fuk:
Sorry man being 5´4 is 99% of the time (being generous) over no matter what but since you are still young you might be lucky and grow a few more inches eventually :feelskek: also i heard lately that zoomer fags nowdays are shoesmaxxing to get some height you could always try that :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's not over, it's GigaOver, because you lost the train to the most fundamental relationship development milestone from your teenager years.

Sorry man being 5´4 is 99% of the time (being generous) over but since you are still young you might be lucky and grow a few more inches eventually :feelskek: also i heard that zoomer fags nowdays are shoesmaxxing to get some height you could always try that :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I'm 166ish so between 5'4 and 5'5. Maybe i should HGHmaxx

I'm 166ish so between 5'4 and 5'5. Maybe i should HGHmaxx
Do you look like a late pubertycel? As long as you don’t look like you finished puberty, there is hope of growth plates not closing anytime soon.

IT"S OVER
ONLY A MIT VALEDICTORIAN WILL SAVEYOU NOW
DEWIT

For the most part, yes, you'll need one hell of a miracle

Attachments

• 2624696_2620353_1398127-5119bf0315fa5d9b8ab3e0362564e5ab.mp4
    1.1 MB
It's not over, it's GigaOver, because you lost the train to the most fundamental relationship development milestone from your teenager years.
no, it’s because he is 5’4’’ and ugly

no point of doing chemical engineering
it's a shit major anyways
I got my physics degree and still no foids
time to dewit buddy boyo

no, it’s because he is 5’4’’ and ugly
Obviously, I was just giving him the reason of why he won't ever be able to recover from his present situation. Btw enable PM's or send me one.

No,fuck high school , your actual better life starts after that , people here don’t get that it does get better after hs in a way , dude also don’t go to chemical engineering it’s filled with whore Beckie’s here

WTF is "pretty" ugly? I m extremly ugly 3/10

Ya

Do you have a mental illness?

No. Its over if youre still khhv after college or after 21-22 especially the direction we're going(incel rates will skyrocket with gen z and the latest generations) . But you still have at least 4 years.

Last edited:
maybe not definitely over, but man that's a red flag you should attempt looksmaxxing ASAP

The foids your own age have been fucking or at least giving blowjobs since age 10. There's no way to keep up with them except if you're Chad in which case you wouldn't be khhv. It's maybe not totally over though - moneymax/betamax/noodlemax later in life is possible.

No. Its over if youre still khhv after college or after 21-22 especially the direction we're going(incel rates will skyrocket with gen z and the latest generations) . But you still have at least 4 years.
Stop coping, it is over for OP

Probably over but you still have a small chance. You might get a late growth spurt if you nutritionmaxx

Your height puts you dangerously close to permanent inceldom

5'4" is over in the US but you can go to SEA like that fat ugly guy from the tlc show. big ed or something

For some no, but I would say for the majority yes

Odds aren’t in your favor

i
t never began also 5'3 in a half here. it;; never begin for you. just give up and moneymaxx and cope the fuck out.

Yes, you are too ugly to get a foid to kiss you, it's all downhill after high school.

No you are idiots thinking everyone has sex in hs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back