Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you leave high school a virgin, give up on college and all your dreams and NEETMAXX

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
You have a very good reason to do so.
If you leave high shcool a virgin, statisically you might not be even able to betabuxx even with your high grade.
C'mere. Dewit. Homelessness is better than wageslaving.
Don't think you're going to become the next Zuckerberg; he likely got laid in high school already
You are a minority.
You have already failed in life no matter hoow much you study.
Alternatively, dewit.

Last edited:
I did because I was massively autistic. I wish I could beat up my hs self

Nah, I need a decent web dev job so I can support my family sadly.

Nah, I need a decent web dev job so I can support my family sadly.
just rope then
what's the point of working if you are a incel?

I actually is graduating college, and let me tell you, it is the most miserable 4 years of my life

I tried asking the ugliest girls I could find back in high school to be my girlfriend and she rejected me she was literally a 2/10 thats when I knew it was over for me

just rope then
what's the point of working if you are a incel?

I actually is graduating college, and let me tell you, it is the most miserable 4 years of my life
I wanna work three days a week as a web dev and then retire as a neet, I need money for drugs, copes etc, if I rope then my parents would hate me.

Qugo2cr

I'd say try and concentrate on education and building a good career as much as you can. But I got nowhere, it doesn't help that I never figured out what I wanted to do and wasn't good at anything anyway.

Minimum wage is 4x better money wise than being NEET anyway in the UK, so they have you by the balls more.

I'd say try and concentrate on education and building a good career as much as you can. But I got nowhere, it doesn't help that I never figured out what I wanted to do and wasn't good at anything anyway.

Minimum wage is 4x better money wise than being NEET anyway in the UK, so they have you by the balls more.

Yeah i'm still doing grad school by the way, application really isn't hard, you just need a good college GPA and that's it
it's the big hitters like UCSD MIT and Princeton that are actually challenging
NTU really isn't that hard

Being a NEET will be the norm in the near future anyway, if it isn't already or we will end up like Japan.

(and i'm saying it as a graduate school student)

Here's yet another thread to talk about how neetmaxxing is not an option, because my parents would work me even harder if I was just leeching off them. Hell, they're already saying I don't contribute enough.:feelshaha:

Here's yet another thread to talk about how neetmaxxing is not an option, because my parents would work me even harder if I was just leeching off them. Hell, they're already saying I don't contribute enough.:feelshaha:
there's many countries where it doesn't really work

Same
They say that if I don't get my cuck degree they would straight up kick me out from the house
Not to mention NEETmaxxing isn't really a thing in where I live, either you wagecuck or end up a hobo

If I could do it over I'd probably have joined the army after hs

Same
They say that if I don't get my cuck degree they would straight up kick me out from the house
Not to mention NEETmaxxing isn't really a thing in where I live, either you wagecuck or end up a hobo
I didn't have the ability to go to college because my parents expected me to be able to somehow go to college for free without them paying for any of it.:feelshaha:

there's many countries where it doesn't really work
Do you live in the U.S? I do, and ironically; my current job and it's benefits are preventing me from getting neetbux. Although, I don't how long that'll hold up after what (((they))) have been doing.

I love it but disabilitybuxx are too low. It's ridiculous it hasn't been updated in 50 years.........