Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it over for high-IQcels?

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★

I literally have genius level IQ but I've been depressive all my life and I've tried to rope at least twice a year since 10th grade (in college as freshman now)

Is high IQ really that bad? Looking for shit from oldfags who know.

"romantic disadvantage of being intelligent" LMAO it's called being ugly

These studies probably were made on ugly short dudes who coped by thinking "they're smart at least", in reality intelligence is nothing but a good thing

These studies probably were made on ugly short dudes who coped by thinking "they're smart at least", in reality intelligence is nothing but a good thing

True. Intelligence had to have been a good thing to be favorably selected by foids, our brains wouldnt have got bigger otherwise.

True. Intelligence had to have been a good thing to be favorably selected by foids, our brains wouldnt have got bigger otherwise.
right im ugly

time to try roping again for the fifth time

I don't know because i'm low iq

That's probably because Chad has a big skull tbh not because of intelligence...

That's probably because Chad has a big skull tbh not because of intelligence...

I was referring to human brain size increase due to sexual selection. All of us have big brains compared to other apes.

I was referring to human brain size increase due to sexual selection. All of us have big brains compared to other apes.
Cave Chad just so happened to have a big brain

I really doubt any woman ever said "wow your brain is big that's so hot"
right im ugly

time to try roping again for the fifth time
Hate to burst your bubble but if you really were genius level intelligent then you probably would have actually succeeded in your first attempt

Cave Chad just so happened to have a big brain

I really doubt any woman ever said "wow your brain is big that's so hot"

Well, foids dont consciously go for traits. Bigger brain means more intelligence. We couldnt have evolved our current brain sizes if not for sexual selection by foids.

More intelligent people are more likely to see the limits of physical reality and suffer as a consequence. Only normies can be comfortable with the world because they cannot conceive of the infinite nor do they crave it. This is why all the great minds in history were all miserable, because everything this life has to offer is too limited.

BTW, this incidentally is related to the suffering of inceldom, because out of all worldly experiences, sexuality and union are the closest to the infinite. Incels are acutely aware of the limits of worldly experiences more than anyone because being deprived of the highest one, they have to content only with things of a lower kind exclusively which makes their limited nature even more obvious so that inceldom is essentially a kind of existential cul-de-sac. You want to taste something that is genuinely absolute but you are stuck only with relative and finite "copes", which can only be a temporary distraction, they simply cannot be milked indefinitely and at some point the absolute and the infinite must be tasted, if even briefly, to get the kind of existential respite necessary to become appeased with the world again. Normies have that in the form of sexual union. Those on the religious path, if i may interject my own beliefs for a second, are able to compensate by trying to connect with the source of the infinite itself (hence why i believe celibacy is only truly possible in a religious context, since you are giving up something fundamental and getting something analogous or higher in return). Incels however are stuck in what is really an existential prison.

Last edited:
Actually too high iq can be the root of many problems and is sometimes an handicap. Dutton made a video about that

More intelligent people are more likely to see the limits of physical reality and suffer as a consequence. [...] Incels however are stuck in what is really an existential prison.

Everybody wants to have the infinite. Unconscious, some may found that whiff of infinite earlier or easier on other things like eating. I even heard somewhere that eating in the gate to the infinite. Other in music or nature. I found the real deal, but acknowledge, that the shadows of the godly glory in the earthly things are there and praise the creator for it. But I don't raise sexual union the only transcendental experience here on earth.

Last edited:
The more you know, the more miserable you are

But I don't raise sexual union the only transcendental experience here on earth.

It's not but it is the only one available in so far as direct physical experiences go. All other transcendental experiences are related to the path, which is not something that is easily obtainable in the modern world and not something most people are meant to follow anyway. That's why inceldom is such a curse in our modern world. You have no access to the transcendental because of our materialistic, atheistic society, and you are also denied the closest thing to the transcendental in so far as physical experiences go.

I use to score 130 ± 10 on online IQ tests and I have autism.

I use to score 130 ± 10 on online IQ tests and I have autism.
online tests aint shit. I got actually tested for 150+ iq and i have autism and now I have depression and inceldom.

Retarded thread. I'm low IQ yet i'm depressed as fuck, even more than you.

If you read the SA article, the correct conclusion would be "It is over for non-NTcels," something our community has already known.

I would advise against drawing any direct causal relationship between romantic failure and high scores on intelligence tests; the confounding variables here are mental disorders -- mood/anxiety, ADHD, and autism, that disproportionally affect "high IQ" individuals as opposed to individuals of middling intellect.

Why the fuck do most users not read the articles before they comment?

Hate to burst your bubble but if you really were genius level intelligent then you probably would have actually succeeded in your first attempt
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Brutal as fuck. Hes gonna rope now man

HighIQs don't rope. How are you supposed to accomplish high-iq projects if you are dead?

More intelligent people are more likely to see the limits of physical reality and suffer as a consequence. Only normies can be comfortable with the world because they cannot conceive of the infinite nor do they crave it. This is why all the great minds in history were all miserable, because everything this life has to offer is too limited.

BTW, this incidentally is related to the suffering of inceldom, because out of all worldly experiences, sexuality and union are the closest to the infinite. Incels are acutely aware of the limits of worldly experiences more than anyone because being deprived of the highest one, they have to content only with things of a lower kind exclusively which makes their limited nature even more obvious so that inceldom is essentially a kind of existential cul-de-sac. You want to taste something that is genuinely absolute but you are stuck only with relative and finite "copes", which can only be a temporary distraction, they simply cannot be milked indefinitely and at some point the absolute and the infinite must be tasted, if even briefly, to get the kind of existential respite necessary to become appeased with the world again. Normies have that in the form of sexual union. Those on the religious path, if i may interject my own beliefs for a second, are able to compensate by trying to connect with the source of the infinite itself (hence why i believe celibacy is only truly possible in a religious context, since you are giving up something fundamental and getting something analogous or higher in return). Incels however are stuck in what is really an existential prison.
For me it's noticing "the fragility" (various systems) and temporary-ness of everything.

Maybe, just maybe, high IQ men come from a lineage of men who were selected for their intelligence and not their physical appearance, and as a result they face difficulties for dating in this world were physical appearance has become primordial ?

I haven't read the article though, ngl.

I'm high IQ and i ended up posting here

For me it's noticing "the fragility" (various systems) and temporary-ness of everything.

Indeed. Everything is ephemeral, which means everything is pointless, which makes one even question why bother wasting time on those distractions, except you have no choice because the door towards more enduring and profound experiences is closed shut. So you abandon copes only to bounce back out of necessity.

BTW, this is my source regarding the connection between sexuality (at least sexuality when experienced under the "right" conditions) and the transcendent, for anybody who is curious:

The only romantic disadvantage is that there are fewer people whose company you enjoy.

Indeed. Everything is ephemeral, which means everything is pointless, which makes one even question why bother wasting time on those distractions, except you have no choice because the door towards more enduring and profound experiences is closed shut. So you abandon copes only to bounce back out of necessity.

BTW, this is my source regarding the connection between sexuality (at least sexuality when experienced under the "right" conditions) and the transcendent, for anybody who is curious:

Well... I shall [email protected] however, i don't think it will be very useful to me.