Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Is it only the Chinese or every foid were "fragile"?

MYtruecel

MYtruecel

天滅母豬 全婊死清光
★★
What I heard in the Chinese soyciety that "Woman cannot suffer and if you love her, you must treat her like a princess or queen, since she was treated as such by her parents and you really want her to suffer if she marries you?"
TBH they are very fragile until they can't suffer, wondering that are foids from other countries/ethnic are also very "fragile"?

In Sharia law, the ethics of beating your wife as proclaimed by Muhammad says that you must only use your hand and not an object as she is fragile.

In Sharia law, the ethics of beating your wife as proclaimed by Muhammad says that you must only use your hand and not an object as she is fragile.
You're supposed to first warn your wife verbally actually if you are displeased with something she does, but if she is fucking dense then yea.

You're supposed to first warn your wife verbally actually if you are displeased with something she does, but if she is fucking dense then yea.
That's right, proof women had enough rights back in the day.

idk
when are you allowed to behead or stone her

I don't know man. I hope it's not over for you, because it's completely and totally over for me.

what about a closed fist?

:lul: :lul: :lul:
You shouldn't hit foids or children because they are weaker than you. The only exception are foids and children with guns and knives.

Based and high IQ. That way she will stay alive and suffer more in the long run.

This is the main problem with foids.

Spoiled ((("princesses"))).

I am chink myself and I will answer this as a Chink, women ARE fragile little shits. Whenever if they have a flaw that slightly prevents them from getting Chad dick, they WILL scream around everywhere.

not a long time ago even in places like america men were supposed to beat their wives whenever they acted improperly. The good old based days

ladies-hide-your-hairbrushes

What I heard in the Chinese soyciety that "Woman cannot suffer and if you love her, you must treat her like a princess or queen, since she was treated as such by her parents and you really want her to suffer if she marries you?"
TBH they are very fragile until they can't suffer, wondering that are foids from other countries/ethnic are also very "fragile"?
I'm guessing you're from a non western soyciety and considering you're a greycel you must be very new to this stuff. Here's a pointer all women in the world were and always treated as fragile but some countries do it differently, for example in South America, there are videos of cartel members or just generally guys who go and kill their wives due to them cheating.

Now what I want to say is women should and 100% be able to suffer and that no stone should be unturned, just because they have a phsyical aspect that you don't, as leave a stone unturned means you place that stone above all other stones, but what if that stone unturned was thrown at you afterwards, will you then treat that stone unturned or will you turn it over, likewise, if you place foids on a pedestal or above all else, and the foid just exploits you, will you accept the behaviour and carry on with life or do the same thing and dispose of the filth.

See everyone should be looked at objectively and never on a subjective basis, this applies to other boundaries of life, for example jews are placed as higher interest than to others simply because of the strings they pull but if they start enacting their behaviour unto you, as in they start to eliminate all trannies because it's not allowed in their religion, would you now stand against the juden or still act underneath them because they aided your destruction of the "cis white man". Thus to place any group on a pedestal should be the first thing to never be done.

I'm guessing you're from a non western soyciety and considering you're a greycel you must be very new to this stuff. Here's a pointer all women in the world were and always treated as fragile but some countries do it differently, for example in South America, there are videos of cartel members or just generally guys who go and kill their wives due to them cheating.

Now what I want to say is women should and 100% be able to suffer and that no stone should be unturned, just because they have a phsyical aspect that you don't, as leave a stone unturned means you place that stone above all other stones, but what if that stone unturned was thrown at you afterwards, will you then treat that stone unturned or will you turn it over, likewise, if you place foids on a pedestal or above all else, and the foid just exploits you, will you accept the behaviour and carry on with life or do the same thing and dispose of the filth.

See everyone should be looked at objectively and never on a subjective basis, this applies to other boundaries of life, for example jews are placed as higher interest than to others simply because of the strings they pull but if they start enacting their behaviour unto you, as in they start to eliminate all trannies because it's not allowed in their religion, would you now stand against the juden or still act underneath them because they aided your destruction of the "cis white man". Thus to place any group on a pedestal should be the first thing to never be done.
That's true because I'm from SEA

That's true because I'm from SEA
Oh so SEA really is that bad I'm guessing. In specific what country (you don't have to if you do not want to)

Sounds cucked

Oh so SEA really is that bad I'm guessing. In specific what country (you don't have to if you do not want to)
Malaysia. Currently degeneracy is on the rise among the Chinese, and it started among the malays and the Indians.