Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is It Okay To Cry From Humiliation?

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
I had a very strange dream that these hideous aliens abducted me. For the most part, the dream was kind of cool, I was on this huge UFO, and I could look down and see earth. These aliens kind of reminded me of poison dart frogs. They were red and orange and looked very frog-like, and appeared to be very busy doing various tasks. There's a spiritual element to this as well, because in the dream God told me they were VERY nefarious demons. High caste demons. That hated humanity. Probably the worst part was when saw this very beautiful, HOT, Nordic blonde female alien in a white robe.

Me being me, I just totally dropped my spaghetti and straight up ASKED if she wanted to have sex with me. I knew better, but it was too damned late.

THEN THE DAMNED SPACE FOID SAID NO, THAT I WASN'T A HANDSOME MAN.

After that I was so upset, I just wanted to go home. I was upset that I so casually asked her for sex like a damned fool, that I so obviously got rejected.

After that all I remember happening was that they put me in this calf's body on earth and I was forced to drink from its mom's udders. They also put me in a pig's body. I think the message was that I was just livestock to them. By that time, I was so fucking humiliated I just wanted it all to be over.

When I woke up, man I just cried in defeat. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

What the fuck.

What if it wasnt a dream?:feelshehe: I wish a was a little calf playing in the meadow.

I thought you were talking about real life humiliation like you we’re confronted and humiliated by a foid or soyboy or something.

no I never have dream so vivid I wake up from the crying. That’s not a truecel trait that’s a insomniac trait

Yes, though I suggest you do so in a private place. NTs enjoy laughing at misery.

I've had many dreams like this. As well as nightmares of misery from my past experiences.

You can't feel embarrassment if you have no stake in humanity. And humanity has no stake in you. That's what rules are for. I'm not human so I don't have their rules. I think more about developing my own rule book rather than being brought down and abused by anyone else's rules. And why should I? Rules are made to benefit only a few in society. The rules that people follow are put in place and defended to the death so a few people at the top have easier lives stealing money from you.

The people who defend these "rules" are the most pitiful slimes you could ever lay your eyes on. Their brains are mush.
I've had many dreams like this. As well as nightmares of misery from my past experiences.
I've had memories like that.. don't cry though. It's probably been months since the last time I cried. Can take years between crying.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's ok to cry.
Nobody's judging here, or at least I hope so.