Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Is it not annoying how makeup is so widely accepted and used today that you basically forget a whole different face beneath it?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I catch myself doing this too, for instance when i look at a random foid i usually come to conclusion on what part of attractiveness scale she is while totally forgetting that behind her chemical mask she has dark circles, pasty skin, acne, bug eyes, etc. Foids spend more lifetime with makeup on than without it, makeup basically morphed and it became a real face of a woman. You may see a foid without makeup but you will always remember or picture her with it, i don't know the whole thing feels so bizarre to me.

Last edited:
We need to ban make-up to teach them a lesson.

I Foids spend more lifetime with makeup on than without it, makeup basically morphed and it became a real face of a woman, you may see a foid with makeup but you will always remember her with it, i don't know the whole thing feels so bizarre to me.
Good point. I always remind myself women actually all look pretty mediocre but I'm just wrong. For all intents and purposes their makeup mask is how they look.

If I ever got a girlfriend I would not permit her to wear makeup unless it's a special occasion. She must learn to live with her God given face and stop playing dressup.

It doesnt matter, she has a hole to fuck and eggs to spawn more fuckwits into this clown world and thats all that matters

If i got a girlfriend and she looked normal or nice without makeup, then of course i'd let her wear fakeup. Why have sex with a less attractive woman when i can let her smear makeup on her face and instantly be banging an 8/10?
Fakeup is only bad when you DON'T get to see what the girl really looks like, then it becomes and issue

Idc about makeup, it can only change their face if it's a photo. Irl you can see their bone structure very easily, even acne is easily seen underneath it bc it has texture.

If I ever got a girlfriend I would not permit her to wear makeup unless it's a special occasion. She must learn to live with her God given face and stop playing dressup.

The face that you fall in love with is nothing but a clown mask!

Honk honk!