Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it normal to not have an hobby excluding lurking on internet?

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

I wish you were here
★★★★
I don’t have any particular hobbies nor the will to have ones that take effort or time, I’ve been lurking online as a “hobby” ever since I sold my [Ps4]

I have literally nothing to do other than that

How do I cope

It’s over

walk in a deep forest in the middle of the night (in minecraft video game)

Its probably more common than what it is.

Been like that for years for me and had to tone it down because I went back to university.

Its probably more common than what it is.

Been like that for years for me and had to tone it down because I went back to university.
And did you truly not do anything productive online? that’s me for quite some time, I’m looking to maybe change things up.

And did you truly not do anything productive online? that’s me for quite some time, I’m looking to maybe change things up.
90% of the time was unproductive, the only productive time I guess was reading stuff on wikipedia, and random physics textbooks (which probably was like 10% of the time).

Just do what you want to do online (if it means playing video games). So you don't have to end up resenting yourself more.

I'd say yes, if you're incel hobbymaxxing is a great way to make use of your life. Hell, that's what I do with music lol

Yes if you are inkler

Yes been like that for years never even played video games tbh.