Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it normal for a white guy to have no success with asian women?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
That's me. Swiping in asian countries. Still hardly get any matches. Maybe 1 a day in Hong Kong if I'm lucky. And I only match with the ugly ones.

It's fucking over if that's the case

so you do match
"but the ugly ones"
are they your looksmatch ?
don't be too picky, you need to start somewhere

Well you're still getting a match. So you're not failing.

theoldnick said:
so you do match
"but the ugly ones"
are they your looksmatch ?
don't be too picky, you need to start somewhere

I mean it's still an abysmal match rate and they are ugly as hell. Maybe looksmatched but I should be getting asians 2 points above me because I'm white.

If you're an incel then turning to asian women doesn't help one bit... they are only into whites if it's a high tier normie+

oilonthe-Rose said:
Well you're still getting a match. So you're not failing.

Getting 1 match per day is the same as getting 0. Even normies have to go through 100 swipes to get 1 match, and 50 matches to get 1 date/ONS.

just a warning about asian women... 2018 is not like 15 years ago, asian cities are full of young good looking tourists or expats, asian girls all have dating apps and know their value
the "market" is not as easy as once told a few years ago

imbored21 said:
I mean it's still an abysmal match rate and they are ugly as hell. Maybe looksmatched but I should be getting asians 2 points above me because I'm white.
Asian girls want white guys because of geno-capital and normful-vogue value. It's the distinctive traits to being white. Of course those wax faced whores are going to be just as glossy as the sheen on their faces. Very proportional. Superficial = super = shine, face = front. 
A lot of Asians are status-centric. All immaterial things are a triviality. It's why Buddhism is a philosophy rather than a Religion. It doesn't break off the course of thinking the Asians think. In their mind, application/ utilization/ consequence is ALL they pillar the worthiness of something from. Anything else gets shirked off. They're not spiritual or soul-swept enough in their mode/ manner of conception to give a fuck of anything non-tangible. 

They're neuro wired to care more about things in response to negativity in life, survival instincts than to try and aim for the positivity. It's why Europeans have the capacity to be lightful, expressive, warmhearted, and Asians are always cold, taciturn, selectively associative based on the primal hierarchy traits. Whereas white focus on the content of the spirit, Asians are predicated on having the world be a competition that shows coldness to those of low value/ substance/ status. 

They enjoy being on top of the darkness, than seeing other people having lightness in their lives. Their caste-feudal like arrangement of society is pretty indicative of this. AS IS their overall attitude.

theoldnick said:
just a warning about asian women... 2018 is not like 15 years ago, asian cities are full of young good looking tourists or expats, asian girls all have dating apps and know their value
the "market" is not as easy as once told a few years ago
lol

imbored21 said:
Different spectrum of value to match up indeed. Like how a 100 dollar dong is like 12 American. Geo-Economic value difference. 

8 Asian girl is like a 5-6 white girl in overall value indeed. Given a certain variance of proportions.

Not normal at all.

imbored21 said:
That's me. Swiping in asian countries. Still hardly get any matches. Maybe 1 a day in Hong Kong if I'm lucky. And I only match with the ugly ones.

Pretty normal, hot asian girl only want to date asian men. Dating white guys in asia now makes you look like a whore.

Tygercel said:
Pretty normal, hot asian girl only want to date asian men. Dating white guys in asia now makes you look like a whore.

C O P E @Weed had great success.

Have you tried Pattaya? If you don't get at least 10 matches there then you must be 1/10

Weed said:
Have you tried Pattaya? If you don't get at least 10 matches there then you must be 1/10

Matches in Pattaya mean nothing as they actually are all hookers tbh.

If he's getting only 1 match a day in Bangkok then either:

1) He's not swiping enough.
2) It's over.

itsOVER said:
Weed said:
Matches in Pattaya mean nothing as they actually are all hookers tbh.
If he's getting only 1 match a day in Bangkok then either:
1) He's not swiping enough.
2) It's over.
Omg they're not all hookers, maybe 10%

itsOVER said:
Weed said:
Omg they're not all hookers, maybe 10%
In Pattaya they are.
In Bangkok they're not.
Well all girls who messaged me were not hookers except 5 ladyboys and I got a lot of girls messaging me

Tygercel said:
theultimate341 said:
C O P E @Weed had great success.
Hookers
hahahha hookers never message

just had one who SUPERLIKED me, mad bruh?

Ugly is ugly anywhere.

Well you're ugly, so you better take you're looksmatch

towncel said:
If you're an incel then turning to asian women doesn't help one bit... they are only into whites if it's a high tier normie+

Any white 4+ should do well, especially if tall. If you're a 3, you'll have trouble, but you should get a few matches. If you're sub3, you're fucked anywhere if you don't have a lot of money.

Weed said:
Well all girls who messaged me were not hookers except 5 ladyboys and I got a lot of girls messaging me

hahahha hookers never message

just had one who SUPERLIKED me, mad bruh?

In pattaya? Sorry to let you know bro but 80% of girls are on the game there.

In Bangkok you mostly get non hookers but anyone can match a ton in pattaya.

CopingGymcel said:
Any white 4+ should do well, especially if tall. If you're a 3, you'll have trouble, but you should get a few matches. If you're sub3, you're fucked anywhere if you don't have a lot of money.

Being tall really gets you jackshit extra when using tinder in Thailand tbh. It's the one place I felt my height wasn't a disadvantage. I didn't ever notice tallfags getting laid more or with higher quality girls.