Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it me? Or is every woman my age a identical carbon copy of each other

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
I swear they all make the same facial expressions,same laughs,same clothing choices, extermely herd mentality focused, they listen to the same music (insert extermely popular Edm or pop song) it's insane. Oh yeah and also exactly the same choice of words

W27qfytw70u01
HWJ2VYP

Women are hardcore conformists. They do as the status quo tells them to do, by the book.

no, it's not only you.
foids can't think for themselves.
that second pic is kind of creepy, look at those fake smiles, damn.

Women are hardcore conformists. They do as the status quo tells them to do, by the book.

This. When your main concern is trying to fit in and be looked upon favorably by normies you become a clone like the rest of them.

They've all been cloned from a single specimen.

"I'm not like other girls teehee."

Women don't have the capacity for self-thought. They just fill whatever mold seems easiest

Just look at the second pic with all them foids, now realise that each and every one of them have been slammed and pounded by dozens of chad cocks

sheeple = most normies.

95% of young Western foids:

Nasty fake hair
Slathered in fake-up
Cosmetic surgery
Minimum of three tattoos, preferably in erogenous zones
Driving a premium brand car
Spending hundreds on clothes and useless trinkets, accessories, designer phones, etc. that cost perhaps 5% of the retail price to manufacture
Faux concerns about 'right-on' issues like racism, 3rd world poverty, LGBT rights
Always holding a Starbucks or Cafe Nero cup
'Works' behind a desk and flirts with manager to get away with special treatment
Goes to the gym every evening just to do 10 min of low-intensity cardio and some 5kgs deadlifts
Addicted to MTV, Love Island, hip-hop\RnB music, and other low-IQ trash culture
Lives in a flat\apartment with a dog and has on-off boyfriends come round when she feels like human dick
Fluctuations in body weight due to binge eating, followed by a period of purging with laxatives
Ready to notify the authorities over the tiniest infraction of laws
Too stupid to fix things like laptops\cars\phones, so just throws them away and gets the latest model every year
Filtered\doctored instagram and tinder photos
Also constant photos of exotic holidays and 'OMG me and my girls best night eva!!!' nightclub outings
No aspirations or life goals beyond looking good, attracting prime males, being popular, and living a decadent life revolving around spending money

Thanks Joos, Soy Boys, WKs--2000 years of culture and progress, and it ends like THIS.

I swear they all make the same facial expressions,same laughs,same clothing choices, extermely herd mentality focused, they listen to the same music (insert extermely popular Edm or pop song) it's insane. Oh yeah and also exactly the same choice of words
When you start generalizing people OF COURSE you are bound to come across similarities. Just like if you generalized adult men who play videogames, you'd notice many of them have small IRL friend groups and tend to be virgins over the age of 20.

But i still do think that women are extreme carbon copies of each other some times. I don't think i could say i've ever seen or heard a girl who was GENUINELY her own thing.

They're not called "femoid" for nothing

they are crazy