Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it just UKcels that have to do mandatory singing assemblies in school?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@mental_out @Hate_my_life @FrailPaleStaleMale @cryptic__egg @CelticTruecel @FACEandLMS I forgot the other ukcels sry

Did u guys have weekly assemblies where u had to sing for 30mins to an hour or somethin?

I did from reception to year 6 (4-11yro)

Up till year 4 I would just sit there in silence and mouth all the lyrics and would never sing and never got caught luckily

In infants school we would do nursery rhyme type shit

But in primary school we always sung (((pop))) songs. What a way to brainwash kids!

Luckily when I was in school the songs were slightly less degenerate. I can't imagine the shit they sing now.

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if some schools b singing along to this:

yeah i remember having to do that in primary school in the assemblies, songs like he's got the whole world in his hand. we still do it now every thursday at my school in the 'spiritual assembly'

fucking retarded

Women are getting uglier, more degenerate, and acting more manly. The human race is fucked. Im honestly glad.

Ape uprising soon.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

Can u change Ur avi so it doesn't have the white lines on the left and the top please
Sure. Later though. I use fast banana red and it looks normal to me

It was like once a year for me, would also just pretend to sing, JFL that you had to do it weekly :lul:

I didn't think they did them anymore. I remember at primary school 86-91 we had morning assembly and sang some Christian hymns.

Have they stopped that now?
I think only some schools do that now. I remember every now and then probably once a year these religious guys would come in and preach to us and force us to sing their songs.

Only Catholic schools do it now I think

No but we had to dance square dance in Swedistan.

Va? Jag veit inte vad square dansen är
I åttan eller nian var vi tvungna att dansa squaredans. Det är en amerikansk dans från 30-talet, cowboy-aktig. Det var ca 2006.

I åttan eller nian var vi tvungna att dansa squaredans. Det är en amerikansk dans från 30-talet, cowboy-aktig. Det var ca 2006.
Du är inte svenska om du inte lustna till Shaun Banan

Yeah man. Went to a Catholic primary. Not fun.

Think we had a "mass" every Wednesday or something and I never had the faintest clue wtf was going on

"He's got the whole world in his hands"

"This little light of mine. I'm gonna let it shine"

"All thiNgs bright and beautiful. All creatures great and small..."

Those are a few songs off the top of my head.

Had them every assembly.
I did from reception to year 6 (4-11yro)
Same.
@FastBananaCEO did you have a pointer/rolling TV?

"He's got the whole world, in his pants
He's got the whole world, in his pants
He's got the whole world, in his pants
He's got the whole world, in his...PANTS"

I guess others sang that too? That was allegedly like the uk school assembly national anthem lol

Yeah man. Went to a Catholic primary. Not fun.

Think we had a "mass" every Wednesday or something and I never had the faintest clue wtf was going on

"He's got the whole world in his hands"

"This little light of mine. I'm gonna let it shine"

"All thiNgs bright and beautiful. All creatures great and small..."

Those are a few songs off the top of my head.

Had them every assembly.

Same.
@FastBananaCEO did you have a pointer/rolling TV?
No we just had a projector and someone would scroll down the Microsoft word that had all the lyrics on it

I remember that shit, this lil' light of mine & whole world in his hands.

I remember we had to sing pop songs in year 5 and 6. I remember blame it on the boogie by Jackson 5 and Yellow by Coldplay, they weren’t that degenerate

I remember we had to sing pop songs in year 5 and 6. I remember blame it on the boogie by Jackson 5 and Yellow by Coldplay, they weren’t that degenerate
My niece had something at the school & they were dancing to soulja boy or so I heard :/

My niece had something at the school & they were dancing to soulja boy or so I heard :/

At least it’s not Ariana Grande singing about getting railed by Chad. Soulja boy could be fun

At least it’s not Ariana Grande singing about getting railed by Chad. Soulja boy could be fun
That was like 12 years ago or so may be different now.

YOU KEEP FORGETTING TO TAG ME YOU FUCKING FAG

I kind of miss those singing assembelies tbh

I had mandatory national anthem singing in some of the schools I went to as a kid.

Yeah I remember doing that. I fucking hated it. This is why British schools are retarded.

Yes there's some truth in this. It's not particularly organised, you don't get graded for your skills and it's only a primary school thing (age 5-11). You don't have to sing individually either obviously. It's a weird ass country.
yeah i remember having to do that in primary school in the assemblies, songs like he's got the whole world in his hand. we still do it now every thursday at my school in the 'spiritual assembly'

fucking retarded
Lmfao yep, he's got the whole wideee woorrrlddd, in his hand...

Pretty disgraceful tbh as it was a state school, we shouldn't be singing religious/christian songs.

Not a ukcel but yea i had to do this in elementary school

I went to Catholic schools so we had to say prayers in assembly and at first morning class, usually the Our Father. At secondary school we had to say the Hail Mary in Irish.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back