Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or do people never, EVER give good advice? In real life, online, in books or wherever, all advice is bullshit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
And I'm not talking about advice regarding relationships or sex or whatever. That's expected to be bluepilled bullshit.

But ANY kind of advice. Regarding anything: career, money etc... Sometimes you can't even take a doctor's advice regarding health ffs.

But seriously, even books fucking suck at advice most of the time. Even online communities centered around advice fucking suck.

For example, I tried to get advice regarding programming. I wanted to start learning programming but I needed to know how to make money with programming, to have a direction in which to learn. The more I asked the question in different places on the internet, the more elaborate I'd be. The more details I'd give, the more arguments I'd make. And every fucking time, regardless of how good my post is, I'd get the same fucking kind of answers. It's like a hivemind. Never anything useful, NEVER. Always some bullshit that wouldn't help anyone. Hell, I'd even fucking elaborate and talk about "apps, consulting, freelancing" (which are the most suggested things that were remotely useful), and I'd say exactly why it wouldn't work especially in my circumstances, why some of these are incredibly unlikely to make money etc... Nope, it's like talking to a fucking wall. A fucking hivemind.

i advise you to find better places to ask for advice :feelshaha:

It's very rare to receive good advice, most people just follow and agree with each other. The few people that actually have inside information would never reveal it to the public, that's why having good connections is vital to prosperity.

The problem isn't always the advice itself. Even blue pilled platitudes have some merit, but not for the reasons its recipients are looking for.

There's a fallacy (forget the name) where a person thinks that because some particular strategy worked so well for them that it must be universal and generalizable to everyone, while being completely oblivious to the fact that the reasons for their success most likely had absolutely nothing to do with the advice they're handing out.

It's like when a 9/10, 6'2" ripped chad lifts regularly, applies some "tinder text game," takes frequent showers, and puts on cologne then has pussy raining from the sky on top of him, he thinks it's all of the work and effort he's put into making himself presentable. The thought that it's all just his genetics doesn't even register in his brain. Then when his 5'3" truecel ethnic friend asks him for advice on how to get girls he drops the usual, "you gotta be confident bro, chicks love that shit. Go lift, buy some nice clothes, and you gotta have your game on point bro."

Advice is useless if u have shit genetics and no talents

The best advise you will get is on this website unironically. Stick to your brocels. We aren’t blue pilled faggots who are looking to deceive you.

The best advise you will get is on this website unironically. Stick to your brocels. We aren’t blue pilled faggots who are looking to deceive you.

there's no advice for your genetics. most advice sums up to "you have a problem? just decide to fix it, bro."

The problem isn't always the advice itself. Even blue pilled platitudes have some merit, but not for the reasons its recipients are looking for.

There's a fallacy (forget the name) where a person thinks that because some particular strategy worked so well for them that it must be universal and generalizable to everyone, while being completely oblivious to the fact that the reasons for their success most likely had absolutely nothing to do with the advice they're handing out.

It's like when a 9/10, 6'2" ripped chad lifts regularly, applies some "tinder text game," takes frequent showers, and puts on cologne then has pussy raining from the sky on top of him, he thinks it's all of the work and effort he's put into making himself presentable. The thought that it's all just his genetics doesn't even register in his brain. Then when his 5'3" truecel ethnic friend asks him for advice on how to get girls he drops the usual, "you gotta be confident bro, chicks love that shit. Go lift, buy some nice clothes, and you gotta have your game on point bro."
it is called "lottery/jackpot winner's syndrome" or something

and btw

op's qwestion kinda money related, not pussy related tbhngl (no offense)

People give you shit advice on purpose so you fail and don't challenge their position. This is particularly true for the bluepill

Someone did actually tell me to go for a run. People can't comprehend the truecel situation.

Most people don't reason objectively. Even the most smartest people are guilty of this and its a fundamental human flaw.

Putting their tastes, opinions, and experiences in their thoughts and decision making and not assessing the whole situation objectively taking everything into account.

Foids even more guilty of this as most of them have the mindset of 12 - 16 year olds.

Last edited:
All advice is bullshit. Listen to yourself and only yourself

For example, I tried to get advice regarding programming. I wanted to start learning programming but I needed to know how to make money with programming, to have a direction in which to learn.
Hey boyo, regarding that, the only way i know on how to make money programming is by being a wagecuck (albeit, you're gonna have a far easier time wagecucking as a programmer than most lower skill jobs), and for that, what i did was research what the companies in my area are looking for, then learn it a bit and apply for the jobs, which is why i couldn't point you to any particular tech because i don't know what the companies in your area are looking for. So really, research and get your own conclusions is the best course of action imho.

For the other ways of making money programming, such as freelancing or distributing your own software, idk how that works, all that i know is that you'd need to be socially savvy (which is why i don't even try that).

Self teaching yourself programming is no longer viable

That train left the station like 5 years ago

Hey boyo, regarding that, the only way i know on how to make money programming is by being a wagecuck (albeit, you're gonna have a far easier time wagecucking as a programmer than most lower skill jobs), and for that, what i did was research what the companies in my area are looking for, then learn it a bit and apply for the jobs, which is why i couldn't point you to any particular tech because i don't know what the companies in your area are looking for. So really, research and get your own conclusions is the best course of action imho.

For the other ways of making money programming, such as freelancing or distributing your own software, idk how that works, all that i know is that you'd need to be socially savvy (which is why i don't even try that).
Hah, yeah that seems to be the unfortunate reality. Which is exactly what I was trying to avoid, cause in a third world shithole like mine they won't hire you without a CS degree. Or you'd have to be really, really good at it and I definitely won't be. Ahh I should just forget this programming dream of mine, but because I'm such a loser with meme degrees and a future of wageslaving for pennies at dead-end jobs in this shithole country, the dreams of becoming a programmer and making money on my own without being a wagecuck keep creeping into my mind. But it's too unrealistic, it won't happen, I need to get that through my head. Plus I'm horrible at programming since I'm too ADHD to focus on learning, so I shouldn't fucking delude myself like this anymore.
Self teaching yourself programming is no longer viable

That train left the station like 5 years ago
Thank you for saying this, I need to hear things like this to get it through my thick fucking skull. I actually appreciate this comment, no sarcasm.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back