Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it impossible for a foid to play video games without playing like a disabled 5 year old child overdosing on xanax?

romanov_

romanov_

Lazy Autistic Hiki.
★★
I stg there's no way people actually defend foids as "being good at games." literally every single clip I've seen of one they played like they've never even touched a fucking controller.

I defeated couple of them at clash royale

foids are so retarded

I've generally had bad experiences with female players in CS:GO competitive.

They're either not very good, or they queue with white knight cheaters. Have quite a few stories to tell about the latter.

Theyve touched too many joysticks

They don't play games to get good like we they play to get gamer chads attention

Most foids suck at videogames but tbh, my little sister is a pro gamer, she wins online on fifa, plays GTA online and sometimes COD, LMAO

Foids have lower reaction times. Men evolved for war. Foids evolved for raising Chad's child while being cared for by a beta orbiter.

They have inferior brains because they only evolved to wash dishes and clean houses.

while rare, it's possible. i got destroyed by a few girls in COD and OW. im an average skilled player btw.
they are cheating. no foid is good at games, thats how their egos are fueled by pulling things out of their vagina

they're a very small population of skilled female gamers out there. they're just rare as hell. i only got diff'd by a girl on overwatch once. but the rule of thumb is that if u have a girl on ur team in a competitive game you're losing that game.
nope. must be a false manipulated PATHS memory. their is literally no talented women, they only yell and screech at small men for being born.

exception to every rule. but perhaps my memories were altered in paths by IT in an attempt to make me betray Inceldia :horror:
they must have one of the 13 incelitans:shock: but there is no exception. all women are the enemy. their founder eve decided that when she ate the apple. fucking bitch:feelswhat::feelsBox:

They don't play the game to get good at it usually, they just want to have fun and get attention. Is like a chad playing games, they're the same. Only one time i found a girl that was in my rank on league, i shittied on her and told her she sucked ass. But she was not bad comapared to a lot of guys i know

I’ve basically stopped playing online with my friends because at any given time one of them has a girlfriend or potential girlfriend and they want her to queue with us.

It literally kills any win streaks and destroys nearly all of our KD because of them being trash and all of them trying to white knight for her.