Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it even possible to recover from physical damage from childhood (low t diet etc)

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
My retarded bluepilled "mother" only fed me the worst and most shit food ever that's why I grew up very low t and have very bad health problems like asthma because she never took it seriously and never took me to a doctor, and also never took me to a dermatologist for my acne.

Can you even recover from all this physical damage? I've been looking into foods that boost testosterone but I don't think they'll even work because my growth phase has already stopped years ago.

Do you guys have similar problems? How do you try to recover from this shit?

@Luxury I talked to you about low t before, what do you think about this

Maybe but I don’t think it’s the t levels bro

That bluepilled retard luxury got banned. Fucker said ugly guys can get laid easily:bluepill::bluepill:

His proof was “I see it all the time”….

After 3 months on my campus I’ve come to a single conclusion, JBW/JBT is everything.

If you had a shitty diet when you were a kid, it’s over. I had a lot of soft foods growing up which probably contributed to my subpar lower third.

never took me to a dermatologist for my acne.

Fuck same, I got the “it’ll clear up soon” shit and now I look like a burn victim. I might be getting treatment for my scars soon, but it’s not cheap. That’s only a small flaw compared to other things though.

If you had a shitty diet when you were a kid, it’s over. I had a lot of soft foods growing up which probably contributed to my subpar lower third
Yep, my genetics were already bad and everything/everyone around me made it even more over for me :feelsclown:
Fuck same, I got the “it’ll clear up soon” shit and now I look like a burn victim. I might be getting treatment for my scars soon, but it’s not cheap. That’s only a small flaw compared to other things though.
I already spent thousands of dollars on this without barely any results, my entire body/face is covered with acne/acne scars/acne pits, I look like a zombie :feelsclown:
How much would the treatment be for the scars tho? Do they use laser for it? i heard about that before

Last edited:
My parents onlyfed me (((carbs))) and the meat was always lean with no fat attached

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back