Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it even possible to improve yourself? Statistically most guys born poor stay poor, born deformed stay deformed, etc.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It's extremely rare for a man to rise out of his social class. In the west most men will be poorer and fatter / more unhealthy than their parents.

Yet everywhere you go men get shamed for not "trying hard enough" or "pulling themselves up by their bootstraps".

We're not even allowed to discuss or plan our suicides. What do they want from us? Getting work and making money is hard enough.

it's possible

just like it's "possible" a crippled guy gets a girlfriend

it's possible

just like it's "possible" a crippled guy gets a girlfriend

On top of that, all the guys born rich with good genes are working hard, probably outworking guys born poor, making it even more impossible to rise up in life.

Majority don't have much potential with self improvement tbh

It's extremely rare for a man to rise out of his social class. In the west most men will be poorer and fatter / more unhealthy than their parents.

Yet everywhere you go men get shamed for not "trying hard enough" or "pulling themselves up by their bootstraps".

We're not even allowed to discuss or plan our suicides. What do they want from us? Getting work and making money is hard enough.
You're born and have no choice in pretty much anything. Your whole life is set in stone and you can't escape it for 99% of people.

look at jack ma he just got lucky

The "pull yoself up by yo bootstraps" line is always used by people who never had to do it themselves because they were born into a life of privilege, but want to delude themselves into thinking that they actually "worked" for something.

No. Especially improving ones personality is total BS. Peoples personalitiea are almost totally ingrained and almost unchangeable.

to some extent it can be argued someone's willpower to face adversity is genetic. so even drive to work hard based on your genes.

Idk tbh but id say were mostly doomed

Idk tbh but id say were mostly doomed
probably tbh

there are some high school kids over on looksmax. I wonder if things for me would've been different if I found the blackpill earlier

No. Especially improving ones personality is total BS. Peoples personalitiea are almost totally ingrained and almost unchangeable.

I tried self improvement. Got a job. Went to gym for five years. Still no results.

OMG Mama your IQ IS beyond this galaxy...

The "pull yoself up by yo bootstraps" line is always used by people who never had to do it themselves because they were born into a life of privilege, but want to delude themselves into thinking that they actually "worked" for something.

Only people I can think of are 1 in a million like Eminem

its bullshit privileged people says to avoid getting what they deserve

born deformed stay deformed

Hits home tbh. the problem when you get to disfigured/deformed people is that normalfags will try to say that the situation isn't that bad or that im exaggerating the damage. No matter what its about how the ugly person/incel is doing something wrong. Not that the situation is fucked. You always missed the point to them and they need to make sure you did. so they feel that the world is fair. not for their sense of morality or to cheer you up. It's so they feel like they got the advantages/successes in their lives in a fair and balanced way.
but want to delude themselves into thinking that they actually "worked" for something.
I don't agree with this anymore, they just want to feel like their happiness / what they've done is legit and fair. When it was 100% not. Like some bodybuilder who was just born with good genes or some tall fag who is just tall. They want to feel like they did something

Hits home tbh. the problem when you get to disfigured/deformed people is that normalfags will try to say that the situation isn't that bad or that im exaggerating the damage. No matter what its about how the ugly person/incel is doing something wrong. Not that the situation is fucked. You always missed the point to them and they need to make sure you did. so they feel that the world is fair. not for their sense of morality or to cheer you up. It's so they feel like they got the advantages/successes in their lives in a fair and balanced way.

100% of the people I knew who were born with deformed had life get exponentially worse for them in adulthood

THE GUYS WITH GOOD GENES I KNEW IN HS WHO GOT INJURED IN HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS, ALL NEVER RECOVERED AND HAD INJURIES FOR LIFE

life is hard enough even if you're born normal

Worst part is when you try to go to the gym and you realize how fucked you are even at that. Shit bone structure, shit insertions, shit hormonal levels so no gains (unless you roid which fucks your health and make you norwood)
Every single study out there who looked at people's perception of fairness noticed that people who were given an advantage in any game always think the game is fair or that they're winning because of the strategy/work they're putting in.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back