Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it even possible for an asian male to bully a non asian male??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Like I've never heard of an asian bully in a western country in my life. The idea is just fucking silly. Where are the asian bullies?? It's just not in us. Even watching 80s action classics that have asian bully villain characters like Bloodsport or Kickboxer is laughable. You can just tell Tong Po is a nice tax paying hard worker; extremely grateful any fool even remembers his role off set, and it's Jean Claude Van Damme beating up fans, doing coke and roids and sandblasting whores off set.

Like I can see how an asian man could bully another asian man-- happens all the time. But even if an asian man has huge physical advantages over a guy of a different race, it's gonna look tryhard as fuck if he attempted to bully him.

Last edited:
It’s never too late to start OP. Why don’t you bully other users here with your mod powers

Asians are generally shorter so only in cases when the Asian is tall can bullying occur. This leads to the phenomenon of Asians being seen as pussies :feelsjuice:

A k-pop Chad bullied me :shock:

A k-pop Chad bullied me :shock:
I hate to say it, but I'm kind of proud of him. I feel bad for you, but as far as representing the slant eyes in a way that moves the needle-- it's a good thing unfortunately.

Karate kid jaden smith

the asian bully scares me tbh ngl

I hate to say it, but I'm kind of proud of him. I feel bad for you, but as far as representing the slant eyes in a way that moves the needle-- it's a good thing unfortunately.
y u want me 2 b bullied n bcome incel :feelsgah:?

I got beat up and on got punched in the balls by some Chinese exchange students. :cryfeels:

In the Soyflix show Cobra Kai there is an Asian bully who bullies the non-Asian kids. He's actually written very different from most Hollywood iisan guys.

In the Soyflix show Cobra Kai there is an Asian bully who bullies the non-Asian kids. He's actually written very different from most Hollywood iisan guys.
Surprised the film industry let something like that happen. Maybe they didn't notice because it was on Netflix.

Nah, they tried to lie that I had drugs on me (I didn't)
what a bunch of chinks.

How about we START ASIAN HATE

well I'm glad to know that based on a few people's experience I guess there are asian bullies around bullying other races somehow

yes of course

i'm thug maxxing + low inhib maxxing myself here before i'm geriatric

well I'm glad to know that based on a few people's experience I guess there are asian bullies around bullying other races somehow
Yeah. Rice people deserve the best, even if I got traumatized and emotionally scarred for years.:feelsokman:

An elderly Hmong male called me a "Nigger" once.

Like I've never heard of an asian bully in a western country in my life. The idea is just fucking silly. Where are the asian bullies?? It's just not in us. Even watching 80s action classics that have asian bully villain characters like Bloodsport or Kickboxer is laughable. You can just tell Tong Po is a nice tax paying hard worker; extremely grateful any fool even remembers his role off set, and it's Jean Claude Van Damme beating up fans, doing coke and roids and sandblasting whores off set.

Like I can see how an asian man could bully another asian man-- happens all the time. But even if an asian man has huge physical advantages over a guy of a different race, it's gonna look tryhard as fuck if he attempted to bully him.
It's not possible tbh or happens 1/1000th the time comapred to the reverse

My boss when I was a bouncer was a slant heverbally bullied the other bouncer
a tall slant in an airport tried to verbally bully me once
almost got into a fight with another black belt/ fighter before my fight at a tournament because he was one of the promoters and trying to be agressive with me because I called him out on being disorganized because My fight was wayyyyy late

Apparently it happens, although Asians are way more likely to bully people lower in the social hierarchy i.e. other Asians.

Ur right ive rarely seen any. Maybe once or twice

Yeah, long time ago when everyone picked up and gang up one for the sole purpose of being a truecel ugly outcast during my freshman year in HS, some Vietnamese kid falways picked up on me and was feeling tough because he trained muai thai. One day i had enough of him making fun of me and i brutally made fun of his background, even the normies who isolated me laughed at my brutality. This foid started recording me and him, and he slapped me in the face because i didnt lay down and apologize, but after that i turned arround and punched him 3 times (i could have smacked h even more, but idk why i stopped), then he ran into me and tried to do a flying kick but failed. Even after this incident, he still continued to bully me, he made my life hell and all i wanted to do was kms after getting back to home from school. Year 9 was the most brutal year of high school, i was always humililated and bullied by many normies there.