Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it cheating if you use protein

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
2 chads for 6+ and this guys in a groupchat im in drink protein they look like chads. The two chads said they use protein to rebuild muscle because working ouf eags the muscle. Im starting to think maybe its the protein that gives them the body boost makes their body look bigger, and gives them strength. This guys are legit stronger than me. Im a noodle compared to them.
Do you think thid is cheating

Never liked the word "cheating". It assumes things were fair in the first place.

No, it's their height, frame, strength genetics.

2 chads for 6+ and this guys in a groupchat im in drink protein they look like chads. The two chads said they use protein to rebuild muscle because working ouf eags the muscle. Im starting to think maybe its the protein that gives them the body boost makes their body look bigger, and gives them strength. This guys are legit stronger than me. Im a noodle compared to them.
Do you think thid is cheating
cheating how?
muscle needs protein and glycogen.
80% of my daily calories are protein

What's unfair about protein drinks OP? :feelshaha:

It's not cheating, when you exercise muscles get microtears, body needs protein to repair and grow them, muscles and meat is made out of proteins, if your intake of protein is not enough muscles will take longer time to heal and they will stay the same size. Your daily intake of proteins should be 1g per 1lbs of body weight.

It's same as eating meat and eggs, protein drinks are made out of milk whey.

Last edited:
just eat protein faggot

Good luck smelling your farts