Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ANY GYMCELS? Help a nigga out - help me make a new gymcel plan

Shoot for 200-1000 pushups, sit-ups a day.
@Incline This is retarded. Don't do this, unless you want to grind the ligaments and tendons in your shoulder girdles to dust.

I wanna kill myself every time I went to the gym. Also people always say you dont get judged at the gym but its not true, Im too subhuman to use gym
Fair enough. I go cause that’s the only time i get to be out the house. 24/7 ldar drives me crazy

@Incline This is retarded. Don't do this, unless you want to grind the ligaments and tendons in your shoulder girdles to dust.
ok

but I can't execute the plan you gave me, I can't go to gym. I just can't do it atm is there an alternative plan I can do just at home with only dumbbells or resistance bands. I don't need to get fucking shredded just a small muscle definition its ok I will continue with gymmaxxing in SEA I'll go to gym there.

I usually do a push pull legs training split. Dumbbell flat and incline press, and tricep pushdowns one day; pull ups, rows, and bicep curls next day, and I skip leg day

ok

but I can't execute the plan you gave me, I can't go to gym. I just can't do it atm is there an alternative plan I can do just at home with only dumbbells or resistance bands. I don't need to get fucking shredded just a small muscle definition its ok I will continue with gymmaxxing in SEA I'll go to gym there.
Then I'm sorry, buddy boyo. I don't know a good plan in your case.

Buy pull up bar

Get a dip bar something like this:

Then you can do dips, push ups, pull ups and inverted rows.

Use dumbbells to do curls, lateral raises and skullcrushers.

I wanna kill myself every time I went to the gym. Also people always say you dont get judged at the gym but its not true, Im too subhuman to use gym
Depends what gym you go. Tbh most people are always nice to beginners it’s not a toxic place like other parts of society