Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it bad that I just don't feel like having serious conversations about inceldom on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35336
  • Start date
Deleted member 35336

Deleted member 35336

Ul Fura
-
I have a feeling I'm the only one like this, but I can't for the life of me come up with a thread concept on inceldom discussion that hasn't been done to death and that one time I did, I was accused of being a glowie and that whole thing went down the shitter. I sorta gave up trying to post anything on there afterwards. I have a much easier time talking about life, hobbies, a niche taste in waifus everyone shames me for etc. and it makes me feel like I don't belong, to be honest. Those paranoid thoughts have been burned into my subconciousness ever since I joined.

No, its not bad at all.

Who are your waifus?

I have a feeling I'm the only one like this, but I can't for the life of me come up with a thread concept on inceldom discussion that hasn't been done to death
many here are like this, especially sewercels
I was accused of being a glowie
:lul:, that's because you're grAY

I have a feeling I'm the only one like this, but I can't for the life of me come up with a thread concept on inceldom discussion that hasn't been done to death and that one time I did, I was accused of being a glowie and that whole thing went down the shitter. I sorta gave up trying to post anything on there afterwards. I have a much easier time talking about life, hobbies, a niche taste in waifus everyone shames me for etc. and it makes me feel like I don't belong, to be honest. Those paranoid thoughts have been burned into my subconciousness ever since I joined.
if u can stop caring about it its a blessing obv

Who are your waifus?
I wanna see your waifus too :feelsaww:
Disappointed ram

Alice

Tobiichi

There is more, but I am too ashamed to post. Still faithful to Ram though.
:lul:, that's because you're grAY
Better to be grAY than fucking gAY like thine mother. :what:

After a while, anything worthwhile has been said. If you don't feel like venting anymore, there's no need to force it.

Monika is literally the best girl on every frint

Vent how you want no one will judge you, just dont ask personal or extensive questions that can seem like interrogation.

Having a serious conversation on Inceldom is like having a serious conversation on the terminal decline and collapse of Western civilization. No matter what is discussed, nothing will change, not for you and not for the West.

Having a serious conversation on Inceldom is like having a serious conversation on the terminal decline and collapse of Western civilization. No matter what is discussed, nothing will change, not for you and not for the West.
I said something smart.