Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it bad if I really really want to hurt women ?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I want to beat women badly. Rape them. Do all sorts of nasty things to them. I fantasize about locking them and tying them up and repeatedly beating them with a baseball bat lmfao

God I just wish that got to be true. Too bad there's prison.

I don't even feel bad about human trafficking anymore, coz most of the victims are women! Hell yeah, you deserve every bad thing that happens to you!

I hope I don't get judged here. But I've absolutely lost all empathy towards women. Like I don't even consider them people at all anymore. Let them die in hell. Let those Chads beat the living shit out of these whores.

Last edited:
Joined Sep 4, 2022 Posts 2 Online 1h 20m

hi InvoluntaryCelibateTear

Slow day at the office Mr.Smith?

Based but also holy glow :feelstrash: :fbi:

You definitely glow hard, but usually if I’m seething with rage I just try to ignore them :feelsjuice:

Raping is evil tbh, i know you‘re from IT and wont screenshot this anyways.

Least obvious false flag poster

that's a problem for therapy my brother, unless you're a reddit faggot

The Glow is real with this one:fbi:

No it’s not bad. It’s a natural reaction to your inceldom. Let the great rush of anger wash you clean and empty you of hope

no it is not, it is natural
High testosterone alpha male trait.
intense urge to hurt, beat, kill and rape femoids is peak masculinity

Women don't deserve to be hit,not even with a buquet of flowers!Get off my Christian incel forum you psycho!

This thread glows.

I want to beat women badly. Rape them. Do all sorts of nasty things to them. I fantasize about locking them and tying them up and repeatedly beating them with a baseball bat lmfao

God I just wish that got to be true. Too bad there's prison.

I don't even feel bad about human trafficking anymore, coz most of the victims are women! Hell yeah, you deserve every bad thing that happens to you!

I hope I don't get judged here. But I've absolutely lost all empathy towards women. Like I don't even consider them people at all anymore. Let them die in hell. Let those Chads beat the living shit out of these whores.
shut the fuck up Fed

feds be like

over for trucels

Glowing but I don't give a fuck. Based OP

I do love me some raping tbh.

this thread glows :feelsLSD::feelsLSD: