Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it autistic to wear full size headphones in public?

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I always do this. Not beats. Some incel brand like audio technica. Would you say its non NT?
SmartSelectImage 2018 06 01 22 52 45

SmartSelectImage 2018 06 01 22 52 45

These

low inhib slayer

people probably see that as a little weird just buy earbuds

This is the reason I opted for Beats in ear headphones. Large overhead headphones look daft in public imo and can ruin aesthetic. I have a pair but they're strictly for home use. Just invest in a pair of quality in ears.

No I do not think so

richcel, I used to wear mine all the time st the gym and during my bike rides I want to get wireless ones but too expensive

Who cares? Normies will judge us no matter what we do.

real headphones have cords too damn long to be effective in public

I think wearing headphones like that is asking to get fucked up by niggas know what im sayin

This is the reason I opted for Beats in ear headphones. Large overhead headphones look daft in public imo and can ruin aesthetic. I have a pair but they're strictly for home use. Just invest in a pair of quality in ears.
>beats for home use
It's over for earcells.

no people use that shit all the time. i wear those a lot and never heard anyone talk shit about it. all i got was someone sitting next to me complimenting them.

I'd guess that for anyone posting on this site the problem of maybe looking autistic with headphones in public is the least of their worries.

a little bit, but who cares really

it's autistic even with beats, unless you are an athlete walking off a bus into an arena, do not do this.

Sometimes for me it seems that if I try to do something that it's common for normies, no matter what is, it always going to be a little autistic when I try.

I think its fine to wear them in public.

Nah its pretty nt. I would be too inhibited to do it

why? what's wrong with it

I mean it's kinda autistic. But I would just assume you just felt like listening to music

No, I would think you're normal if I saw you wearing those. To whoever says to just buy ear buds, NOPE. Those stupid fucking things always fall out when I'm trying to listen to music.

It looks dumb tbh but I don't know if I'd go so far as to say autistic.

I wear the biggest noise cancelling headphones I can in public.

definitley austistic as fuck when i see a subhuman with blocky ass headsets i think they are just embarassing to look at. Beats is the only one you can get away with

I see people around uni do it, I did it too for awhile until I eventually just stuck with earbuds instead. Just depends on where u live and if other people around you are doing it

definitley austistic as fuck when i see a subhuman with blocky ass headsets i think they are just embarassing to look at. Beats is the only one you can get away with
Think you also have to be black to get away with wearing beats

leaves you open to crime if you are in a semi bad / bad area / if you are in rich /nice neighborhood low crime rate city then go ahead..

I'd guess that for anyone posting on this site the problem of maybe looking autistic with headphones in public is the least of their worries.
the junecels have arrived. :feelsbaton:

I have $20 Sony headphones from 4yrs ago

It's badass, I don't wear earbuds because they give me headaches. Headphones are superior in every way imaginable

Who cares just bee yourself

We should have a poll to decide. I honestly don't know. I normally have some Bluetooth ear phones or i use the Samsung ones that came with my phone. I do have some Bose noise cancelling headphones i wear sometimes.