Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it ascending if you can't get it up?

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
A guy I know could've ascended with a fat single mom, but alcohol and fatigue made him unable to get it up, so he used his mouth and fingers instead, and his dick is still untouched. Ascended or not?

Interesting. I would say yes, because the key part is that a foid was willing to get fucked by him. A failed erection is just a technicality.

Of course he ascended. He had a woman attracted to him and willing to have sex with him.

Of course he ascended. He had a woman attracted to him and willing to have sex with him.

He ascended in the most brutal way possible.

Sad.

He didn't actually ascend, but he COULD HAVE ascended since she would have let him fuck her consensually ... ... so I'd say we're in the ballpark with this one.

Sad.

He didn't actually ascend, but he COULD HAVE ascended since she would have let him fuck her consensually ... ... so I'd say we're in the ballpark with this one.
Maybe, but the same people who say he didn't ascend would call him a fakecel.

Maybe, but the same people who say he didn't ascend would call him a fakecel.
I agree with that. He is a fakecel.

If he says, "A foid wanted to have consensual sex with me, but I couldn't get an erection," he didn't actually have sex ... but he had the opportunity. He's not involuntarily celibate. He COULD HAVE had sex, so, NO, not incel.

Most people here are never even given the offer.

No. Why would you even want to fuck a fat single mom? That's descension. If a foid isn't hot and young enough to get you hard, it's not ascension.

Still formally one of us but on a thin line and probably soon he'll find an opportunity to really ascend

Fat and single mom, enough said.

Normally yes, but you say she was a fat single mom, so if the SMV difference is too much then it wasn't ascension. He seems like a failed normie though.

Normally yes, but you say she was a fat single mom, so if the SMV difference is too much then it wasn't ascension. He seems like a failed normie though.
Didn't know SMV diff is a prerequisite for ascension. For me it simply means losing virginity for free.

thats my biggest fear when I seamaxx

my dick is weak now for masturbaring 3 times a day for 20 years to hentai

Didn't know SMV diff is a prerequisite for ascension. For me it simply means losing virginity for free.
It is in my opinion. If you're a 5 having sex with a 1 foid (deformed, retarded, beyond obese, etc) is not ascension.

You haven't gotten your dick wet until it's wet with pussy juice. But your friend is on his way to being a slayer.

My dick doesn’t seem to be working well like it use to.

It is in my opinion. If you're a 5 having sex with a 1 foid (deformed, retarded, beyond obese, etc) is not ascension.
Most here are sub5 and could not even rizz a 1.

You haven't gotten your dick wet until it's wet with pussy juice. But your friend is on his way to being a slayer.
Nah, he's a neet now and zero foids in his life. It's over.

Nah, he's a neet now and zero foids in his life. It's over.
It would be sad if this was his only opportunity and he failed so hard. Might be ovER for him after all. NEET won't make it any easier for him....

Most here are sub5 and could not even rizz a 1.
Yes, so sex without ascension is impossible for us, but we're talking about this guy you know. If he's at least a 6 then this encounter wouldn't be ascension, in my opinion.

The humiliation of this probably bp'd him even further