Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it allowed to post pictures of yourself in here for a rating?

T

TromptZ

Greycel
Will I get banned? I'm not looking for validation, just wanted to know whether you guys would label me as a truecel/incel/LTN

Dm it too me i will rate u

Nah, it would just be extremely stupid since there are lot of unsavory users hanging around here, that could try doxing you with your pic.

Nah, it would just be extremely stupid since there are lot of unsavory users hanging around here, that could try doxing you with your pic.
No if u doxx users here u get banned

it's not allowed to post pics asking for ratings but if you DM me i would give you a proper rating

Please refrain at this time.

it's over

I went there, but they didn't give me a proper rating and mocked the shit outta me for being a manlet
human NATURE is fcking BRUTAL is it not?

I went there, but they didn't give me a proper rating and mocked the shit outta me for being a manlet
Then you know the answer. It’s chad or death over there

if u wanna get doxxed then yh sure post

Being a manlet automatically makes us a 0/10 tbh

True, they drove pretty boy Curlyhead James to jokermaxx jfl
I feel bad for him. He was basically tricked into permanently ruining his face. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up comitting suicide once he realises what he's done to himself and how much he has ruined his future.

I feel bad for him. He was basically tricked into permanently ruining his face. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up comitting suicide once he realises what he's done to himself and how much he has ruined his future.
I don't; it was his very narcissim that lead him down this path.

dont ever post a selfie as an inkwell, youll get doxed and or turned into a meme template like i was :feelsrope:

Man, this boy has turned himself into an anomally. Poor kid, he is 18 i guess and looks like a tranny version of that mexican psycopath, forgot the name.