Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it a pride thing?

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
Why did my dad mention to my uncle 6-8 years ago that he needs to get me married but ever since nothing happened no effort was made
I think he just said that to show off in front (maybe a pride thing?)of my toxic jealous uncle who only just got married at the ripe age of 38 whilst looking like gargamel

Yeah he'd never say in front of your uncle that you're a lost case who's never going to marry (incel)

My uncle( Mother's brother) died 2 weeks ago in Holland from covid 19

He don't drink we was at a family gathering with older people
Maybe he genuinely thought he could get you married, but during the time he spent searching he's only found women repulsed by you and given up eventually. He obviously hasn't told you because it would probably break you.

Maybe he genuinely thought he could get you married, but during the time he spent searching he's only found women repulsed by you and given up eventually. He obviously hasn't told you because it would probably break you.
He tells me everything and he hasn't been searching at all he just suggested a jb back home but was too scared to ask her dad

Another uncle from my dads side was arranged married to a jb back home in the 80s but it was set up by his mum( my grandma from my dad )and her brother (his uncle) who actually spoke to her father and arranged it they brought her to the west but he didn't like her because his low t and ran off with a high t italian monster of a women that actually looks like a man even though he was married to a Stacey so they deported her back
I have their old marriage photos she was a legit Stacey big boobs the whole package
On the wedding day all his brothers were drooling