Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is hope a bad cope?

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Is being hopeful, no matter how slim the odds, a bad cope?

The alternative is LDAR or suicide.
Imo hope is good as long as it isn't open ended. You need to give yourself a specific timeline and if it works grest. If it doesn't then any further attempt is just retarded. Doing the same shit over and over with no results.

Hope is what delayed ER from going on a shooting spree, as misguided as that hope was. He thought if he just tried and held out a bit longer, he'd receive a positive experience.

Hope is what delayed ER from going on a shooting spree, as misguided as that hope was. He thought if he just tried and held out a bit longer, he'd receive a positive experience.
He should have hoped a little longer, long enough to have learned how to actually aim and how to open a locked door.

Hope is a terrible cope, your sadness and disappointment come from hope.

He should have hoped a little longer, long enough to have learned how to actually aim and how to open a locked door.
Opening a locked door is a hard task, as shooting the lock requires extreme concentration and knowledge of how to do so which he obviously wasn't in the mental state to figure out. In his defense, when he was grounded he had perfectly fine aim when shooting down the foids in front of the sorority. The only time he really missed is when he sprayed and prayed at random buildings hoping to hit someone.

Is being hopeful, no matter how slim the odds, a bad cope?

The alternative is LDAR or suicide.
Imo hope is good as long as it isn't open ended. You need to give yourself a specific timeline and if it works grest. If it doesn't then any further attempt is just retarded. Doing the same shit over and over with no results.

hope with what? women? fuck yeah, cuz it's 100% genetic

with anything else? no, i've known a literal felon with aids who started a successful concrete business and got rich in his 50s

with anything else? no, i've known a literal felon with aids who started a successful concrete business and got rich in his 50s
How long was he rich before he died of AIDs?

How long was he rich before he died of AIDs?

he died from diabetes related shit but his business took off not too long after he got out from prison. keep in mind most felons can't even get a min. wage job out of prison

there's infinite opportunities to get rich but imo, you must be genetically elite to do well with women

he died from diabetes related shit but his business took off not too long after he got out from prison. keep in mind most felons can't even get a min. wage job out of prison

there's infinite opportunities to get rich but imo, you must be genetically elite to do well with women
:feelsrope:

Losing it can lead to roping if you've put too much commitment into hoping things will get better; nothing wrong with being optimistic but don't let it crash down if your dreams fail.

Losing it can lead to roping if you've put too much commitment into hoping things will get better; nothing wrong with being optimistic but don't let it crash down if your dreams fail.
That's a good point, I think hope is something you have to slowly, willingly let go of over a period of time.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result." - Albert Einstein

That's a good point, I think hope is something you have to slowly, willingly let go of over a period of time.
Yeah, it should just be one of many things that make you happy, rather than just a crutch.

you can have hope without the cope.

You can hope that someday you ascend ( although still knowing its over for u as an ugly male), theres nothing wrong with that, at least its positive thinking.

If you have hope and are using coping mechanisms ( gymcelling, or some random theory/ """"maxing u find on the internet) to try and reach that hope, then i got some bad news.

you can have hope without the cope.

You can hope that someday you ascend ( although still knowing its over for u as an ugly male), theres nothing wrong with that, at least its positive thinking.

If you have hope and are using coping mechanisms ( gymcelling, or some random theory/ """"maxing u find on the internet) to try and reach that hope, then i got some bad news.
I am trying man. Too young to just give up just yet.

I’m always coping by hoping that some beta uprising will take place, but it most likely won’t happen.

Everything you do on a daily basis is a sign of hope you just don't know it yet. losing hope is when you're dead on a casket. I always remind myself of those kids in Africa having it worse they are honestly truecels with those living conditions. FK it never even began for them sadly.

Whatever. Hope gives you hope, obviously, but as long as you don't keep your expectations high, you should be okay. Hope or not hope, final result is determined by your genes.