Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is hermit life the best solution?

Nava

Nava

Self-banned
-
Outside of outgoing college students and wealthy urbanites, seldom do I find people content with urban life. Even people with good social lives are wage slaves in the increasingly economically unstable city scape, top it off with shit urban design and more people socially isolating really makes me question whether it’s worth it to try and “make it work” in such an environment.

Can any rural-cels here sum up their quality of life relative to their same condition but in an urban environment?? I can’t be the only one thinking it would be incredibly liberating to isolate themselves in a close-knit village community, along with being more in touch with nature.

Yes. Much better until get old.

Then still better because dogs

Yes , I'm Hermitmaxxing since a long time and it's one of the best choices that I made

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @wasted12years @BataviaCel @wereq @Chudpreet

Yes , I'm Hermitmaxxing since a long time and it's one of the best choices that I made

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @wasted12years @BataviaCel @wereq @Chudpreet
Unfortunately I lack the ability to cause I’m 19 and in college. Country I’m in also doesn’t give out NEETbux

@wereq you can get NEETbux in curryland?

It's that or ER, everything else is getting humiliated by npcs

City life is better when old.

you'll loose your marbles

Unfortunately I lack the ability to cause I’m 19 and in college. Country I’m in also doesn’t give out NEETbux
I lived in woods and did occasionally jobs for food booze money.