Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is height really correlated with income?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I think the income/class component of height is only true for certain groups. Like Hispanics, Curries, Rice & Sands tend to genuinely have that correlation of height by income. Poorer men of these groups tend to be turbo manlets/manlets which higher class tend to genuinely be taller.

I feel like this doesn’t exist for blacks & whites. The amount of suburban urkelcel blacks I’ve seen with good upbringing and high income is def far too common. Then I see these 6’4 340 pound negro ogres from apartment complexes & literal poverty that are size mogging everybody in the street.

Like look at LEBRON

Lebron grew up near homeless poverty level for most of his life and ended up a 6’8 turbo athletic fucker. The same applies to many NBA stars. Now look at his son Bronny. Legit only 6’1 while living in total wealth as the son of a multi millionaire.

Whites have the same thing. A lot of short whites grow up in decent suburban environments while u can find trailer park trash that are again 6’4 and 300 pounds. So it seems height & income is cope.

It is true for all races apart from niggers
It’s The opposite I see manlet negros from the suburbs like Kevin Hart but tallfag negros like Lebron in some shitty housing project

I think the income/class component of height is only true for certain groups. Like Hispanics, Curries, Rice & Sands tend to genuinely have that correlation of height by income. Poorer men of these groups tend to be turbo manlets/manlets which higher class tend to genuinely be taller.

I feel like this doesn’t exist for blacks & whites. The amount of suburban urkelcel blacks I’ve seen with good upbringing and high income is def far too common. Then I see these 6’4 340 pound negro ogres from apartment complexes & literal poverty that are size mogging everybody in the street.

Like look at LEBRON

Lebron grew up near homeless poverty level for most of his life and ended up a 6’8 turbo athletic fucker. The same applies to many NBA stars. Now look at his son Bronny. Legit only 6’1 while living in total wealth as the son of a multi millionaire.

Whites have the same thing. A lot of short whites grow up in decent suburban environments while u can find trailer park trash that are again 6’4 and 300 pounds. So it seems height & income is cope.
It's not true as a rule of thumb, but taller people generally get treated better and selected for more. If a short guy and a tall guy applied for the same job with the same qualifications, who do u think is gonna get hired

a tallfag might not earn much because he's too busy fucking and having a social life, wheras the manlet has more time to work harder, yet is still outearned by the lazier tall man