Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is having a nice car good cope?

TripleCel

TripleCel

Recruit
★★★
Although I have a license I've never owned a car (don't really have a practical use for one anyway), and I was wondering if owning a nice car is a good cope.

I don't see myself having enough money to afford a luxurious car anytime in the foreseeable future, but can buying a nice car help us cope with our doomed existence?

@richcels

No, it would be useless as we don't even go out.

If it makes you feel better ok, but big cope

I personally want to build my own car, and I am getting into reading about mechanics and fixing stuff up in automobiles

And then I will become a hERO

latest

Any car above 30 k is a fucking waste of money... JFL if you thinking owning a BMW or Mercedes will get you laid

unless your a mechanic

either way, a car can't even be seen for half the day so whats the point in buying a nice one.

I remember I went through a car phase after Mad Max 2015 came out. Was about to buy my uncles '75 Ford Maverick

No, it would be useless as we don't even go out.
Yeah but idk just driving around seems like it could be fun

If it makes you feel better ok, but big cope

I personally want to build my own car, and I am getting into reading about mechanics and fixing stuff up in automobiles

And then I will become a hERO

Damn that takes commitment, good luck if you decide to do it.

Such a slayer with those sunglasses

Complete waste of cash my man. Unless your trying to streetrace there is no point in having a nice car.

Enslaving yourself to Jews so you can take out a loan on a car is terrible cope. You likely won't get girls, but you will get interest, goy.

Any car above 30 k is a fucking waste of money... JFL if you thinking owning a BMW or Mercedes will get you laid
If I were to buy a nice car I'd do it simply for myself, I'm not delusional in the sense that I believe having a nice car will make my ugly face attractive.

Also, I wouldn't want to buy anything above 30k probably, just something nice and with relatively good performance.

Enslaving yourself to Jews so you can take out a loan on a car is terrible cope. You likely won't get girls, but you will get interest, goy.
lmao, perfect quote

If I ever decided to buy a nice car It would be entirely with my own money, although again the chance of that happening is slim.

>buying bmw as a sign of status
I will never understand, those cars are ugly as fuck

mazda-rx7-spirit-r-type-a-for-sale.jpg

but give me this beauty and I will sleep in garage

>buying bmw as a sign of status
I will never understand, those cars are ugly as fuck

mazda-rx7-spirit-r-type-a-for-sale.jpg

but give me this beauty and I will sleep in garage
Buying cars as a sign of status is retarded in general. I don't really have a "dream car"tbh , partly because I like new dated cars a lot.

My role model

If I were to buy a nice car I'd do it simply for myself, I'm not delusional in the sense that I believe having a nice car will make my ugly face attractive.

Also, I wouldn't want to buy anything above 30k probably, just something nice and with relatively good performance.
What is the point of having a car with "good performance"? You are only allowed to go so fast on the road, you'll still only be able to go 30 mph on the side road with traffic whether you are in a civic or a mustang. Hardly more practical. If you really like accelerating slightly faster and turning slightly sharper for 10 -15 extra thousand dollars, go for it.

What is the point of having a car with "good performance"? You are only allowed to go so fast on the road, you'll still only be able to go 30 mph on the side road with traffic whether you are in a civic or a mustang. Hardly more practical. If you really like accelerating slightly faster and turning slightly sharper for 10 -15 extra thousand dollars, go for it.
I imagine it's a totally different experience. While I can't say that there is a big difference personally as I've never driven such cars, many people have told me that there was indeed a big different when driving more expensive cars even on open roads.

It might not be worth it, but if you have the money for it I don't see why it wouldn't be a good investment if it provides you with happiness, seeing as not many things can do that especially for people in our situation.

If it makes you happy, sure I guess

Every guy I've known that's bought a fancy car is coping hard.

It is a good cope.

Worthless cope. Used to be so big into cars and not made a single friend or got a woman after all those car meets. Waste of time. I built my car too because I'm a gearhead/car enthusiast. Just kek. What a total waste of my years. Fuck this.

It's a money pit. But it might make you happy for a few years. If it's an oldtimer we're talking about it is a legit hobby and a potential status boost.

If you are really passionately into cars then yes it is a sufficient distraction

I'm surprised this not the fpbp.

It's only good cope when you are going to nice places with it, otherwise it's just a money sink wich will make you feel even more miserable when you realize people whisper "how's that loser got such a nice car" behind your back.

It's not a cope if you can afford one and like cars

I would own a Lambo if I was rich

Yes, nothing beats going ER in style.