Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do not rent, OWN!

Real, how the fuck are we even supposed to OWN a $500,000 1 bedroom home that will go up to $720,000 next year along with the minimum wage either barely increasing or being low as shit, we will be stuck paying mortgages until we are 60 especially if you arent a doctor or a successful business owner.

Just put your money in stocks so the jews can take it all instead of buying something you can actually possess theory.

Fucking retarded.
Saving money doesn't work anymore, you could go homeless and stop paying for your entire life and still be broke by the near end of your life

The greedy jews are now promoting this "you shall own nothing and be happy" bullshit. They are trying to make EVERYTHING into a subscription. Music, books, video games and movies are already there. And the cucks and rodents are already paying for these subscriptions and owning nothing. Spending thousands of dollars and yet they have NOTHING!

As incels it is our duty to try and live the best possible life we can to compensate for not being able to live like Peter North. And to get there we must start OWNING!

-Our own house or apartment
-Stocks and shares in funds
-Our own car and vehicles
-Gold and silver
-Money in cash
-Money in an account if there are unexpected bills
-Hobby stuff like board games, video games, movies etc

We must start today, not tomorrow or next week. TODAY!

I know this is not easy but you have to start owning in your own pace. Invest what you can, save what you can. Unsub from all these jewish subscriptions and pirate the stuff until you can afford to actually buy it.

All digital sales are a fraud, you pay tons of money but you don´t OWN anything! You have nothing to sell, trade or give away.

View attachment 1206147

This is exactly how they want the future to be. A future where we own nothing. In fact you yourself will become property of jews and elites. Remember history and who was it that had no rights to own anything? That´s right, SLAVES!

A lot of young people and incels tend to give up their rights for ownership just for more comfort. Stop being that fool, and stop it today! Start owning stuff!
For many it will take time to gather lots of resources and wealth. It took decades for me to grow a small fortune but today i am so glad i did those "dog years" because today it has really paid off. Build a better future for yourself where you can enjoy luxuries, have a high living standard and show these damn thots that as incels we can live just like they do. With expensive food and drinks, vacations in tropical paradises, a nice car etc.

Don´t give your money to greedy jews like this:

View attachment 1206148

They don´t want you to own anything!

Start planing today for a better future. As incels we own it to ourselves to live a good materialistic life at least. If you are NEET and broke this task may seem daunting but do what you can. Do anything you can, day by day. Make investing and saving money a habit. I hate these fucking bastards and jews who wants us as their property and that we shall own absolutely zero resources.

I was broke and NEET once too.

View attachment 1206153
View attachment 1206155
View attachment 1206156
View attachment 1206157
Shut the fujc up

Literally the worst investment you can make unless you plan on selling it in 30 years. Here in Germany a guy working with an "extremist" publication had all of his finances in precious metals. The government took it all by force because.... It can. Cash is good because you can hide it better but Gold is impractical unless you burry it.
well obviously you gotta bury it. water. but it's still good to have some if you can. you never know. gold coins will always be usable as payment

Istopped buying online ps games a long ti.e ago since i found out how vile sony is in terms of costumer service and bannings
I never understood why someone would want to not own the physical copy of the game

The greedy jews are now promoting this "you shall own nothing and be happy" bullshit. They are trying to make EVERYTHING into a subscription. Music, books, video games and movies are already there. And the cucks and rodents are already paying for these subscriptions and owning nothing. Spending thousands of dollars and yet they have NOTHING!

As incels it is our duty to try and live the best possible life we can to compensate for not being able to live like Peter North. And to get there we must start OWNING!

-Our own house or apartment
-Stocks and shares in funds
-Our own car and vehicles
-Gold and silver
-Money in cash
-Money in an account if there are unexpected bills
-Hobby stuff like board games, video games, movies etc

We must start today, not tomorrow or next week. TODAY!

I know this is not easy but you have to start owning in your own pace. Invest what you can, save what you can. Unsub from all these jewish subscriptions and pirate the stuff until you can afford to actually buy it.

All digital sales are a fraud, you pay tons of money but you don´t OWN anything! You have nothing to sell, trade or give away.

View attachment 1206147

This is exactly how they want the future to be. A future where we own nothing. In fact you yourself will become property of jews and elites. Remember history and who was it that had no rights to own anything? That´s right, SLAVES!

A lot of young people and incels tend to give up their rights for ownership just for more comfort. Stop being that fool, and stop it today! Start owning stuff!
For many it will take time to gather lots of resources and wealth. It took decades for me to grow a small fortune but today i am so glad i did those "dog years" because today it has really paid off. Build a better future for yourself where you can enjoy luxuries, have a high living standard and show these damn thots that as incels we can live just like they do. With expensive food and drinks, vacations in tropical paradises, a nice car etc.

Don´t give your money to greedy jews like this:

View attachment 1206148

They don´t want you to own anything!

Start planing today for a better future. As incels we own it to ourselves to live a good materialistic life at least. If you are NEET and broke this task may seem daunting but do what you can. Do anything you can, day by day. Make investing and saving money a habit. I hate these fucking bastards and jews who wants us as their property and that we shall own absolutely zero resources.

I was broke and NEET once too.

View attachment 1206153
View attachment 1206155
View attachment 1206156
View attachment 1206157
Don’t disagree but where I live (due to work) the homes are extremely expensive even for a shithole where you live in a box. A two room hovel with no yard cost 400 grand that I looked at the other day JFL. With 7% interest rate? Mortgage insurance (required by law), property taxes, HOAs, home insurance, the god damn realtor fees (realtors are FUCKING parasites and you are REQUIRED by law to use one here — there goes 3-5% more lol).

Owning is impossible when you crunch the numbers on monthly mortgages — the only people owning are Boomers who became wealthy and got their home in a completely different world, rich trust fund babies, and power couples where both parties are high earners in middle management at a corp or some such or doctors etc.

Or you live in the country and commute 2 hours everyday to work. It’s unironically over and the fact that the housing crisis (it is a full blown crisis) was allowed and encouraged to get this bad is mind blowing and insane. I’m genuinely stupified people arent losing their minds over housing costs.

Side note lobbying groups are often completely evil and in the back pocket of our politicians — the realtors have an ingrained lobbying group that’s why you’re required by law to use one even when they don’t do anything.

Our entire system begins to make a lot more sense when you realize the entire thing is structured to extract everything possible from the young and give it to the old (biggest voting block — the biggest two government expenditures by far are social security and Medicare in the USA and they’ve been paying out dramatically more than we can afford by borrowing against young people’s futures) and to benefit those with power.

It’s pretty fucked up and it’s the real driver nobody is having kids and everyone is living their parents or drowning in rent fees even working professional like STEM folks. It is completely fucked and horrible even for skilled working professionals. You literally need two high incomes from two full employed people and you won’t match the lifestyle the boomers had JFL.

The government is completey corrupt and inflation is just an invisible tax that also they love because it pushes people into higher tax brackets. I wouldn’t mind government if it was a good one that was judicious but ours fucking sucks and I wish I could just break off an form my own community and have a decent life like my ancestors were able to. Also on top of all that there are a bunch of crime ridden savages near me constantly breaking to homes and shooting each other — oh but you’re not allowed to say or do anything about it without getting fired.

We have moved as a society back to serfdom where those at top extract rent from everyone else — it just fucking sucks but what can we even do? Most days I wish I was never even born. I am basically a crunched serf and I have nothing to live for and no hope for a better future.

Last edited:
I never understood why someone would want to not own the physical copy of the game
Its way more comfortable to just type in their paypal and be immediatly able to get the game instead of waiting for it to arrive or run to the store, and many people don't know they don't own their games either

gold coins will always be usable as payment
Out of any type of way to store gold, gold coins are literally the worst investment. Why? Because they overcharge you when you buy them, the model on the front and the form factor makes it so that said quantity of gold is 1.5 - 2 times more expensive (for you). Any self respecting Gold buys will buy said coin at the value of the gold, but not you. You are the sucker.

And that's why gold coins are the OG NFTs. As for always being able to use gold as a payment..... Dude. You living on Mars? When have you ever done something for gold or recieved gold for your services?
Try using Gold to pay for your groceries and the store will politely refuse you.

You WILL buy your digital entertainment and own none of it, and you WILL be happy

Seriously, if you can't get something like a game physical, just pirate it

Don't buy it digital

Out of any type of way to store gold, gold coins are literally the worst investment. Why? Because they overcharge you when you buy them, the model on the front and the form factor makes it so that said quantity of gold is 1.5 - 2 times more expensive (for you). Any self respecting Gold buys will buy said coin at the value of the gold, but not you. You are the sucker.

And that's why gold coins are the OG NFTs. As for always being able to use gold as a payment..... Dude. You living on Mars? When have you ever done something for gold or recieved gold for your services?
Try using Gold to pay for your groceries and the store will politely refuse you.
you wanna buy from a guy, not from some fucking jew store. coins are small so they can potentially be used as payment compared to big fucking gold bars. ofc only shittarded boomers buy muh "special" "limited edition" coins for 3x the actual value. they literally advertise it on tv so you don't need much IQ to figure that one out :feelsaww:

pretty sure you could use it to pay for a thing or two maybe not in a normshit store but eg food or a used car or ammo :feelsYall: it's an insurance policy mostly, it'll always have value. I'm not a gold apologist but if you have like $1M+ to hold then it's only prudent to have like 5% in various coins

sure I'd take gold as payment and not pay any fucking tax on it :feelsYall:

How can you as a black male give up so easily?
okay gray, how do you fight against our overlords goy. The answer is you can't, you can continue deluding yourself into thinking that if you make/grow your own shit, or if you own your own property you're successfully fighting against our joowish overloads. The truth is that every single dollar you spend, every single move you make and every single breath you take is from the jews while you think your fighting against the jews, they know they've already won.

My rule is do as little as possible and get paid as much as possible. So neetcels are really the only people fighting against our overloads, but there are consequences when fighting against them. Let the neetcels tell you how their lifestyles are like.

okay gray, how do you fight against our overlords goy. The answer is you can't, you can continue deluding yourself into thinking that if you make/grow your own shit, or if you own your own property you're successfully fighting against our joowish overloads. The truth is that every single dollar you spend, every single move you make and every single breath you take is from the jews while you think your fighting against the jews, they know they've already won.

My rule is do as little as possible and get paid as much as possible. So neetcels are really the only people fighting against our overloads, but there are consequences when fighting against them. Let the neetcels tell you how their lifestyles are like.
How are the lifestyles of the NEETcels bro. Please elaborate because this is something i worry about. See this:

I have been planning on starting a thread on the topic of the lifestyle of the NEETcels

How are the lifestyles of the NEETcels bro. Please elaborate because this is something i worry about. See this:

I have been planning on starting a thread on the topic of the lifestyle of the NEETcels
Neetcels and my philosophy are very similar. They get paid by the government to do nothing but it does come with consequences though. You don't get a lot of money but you do get enough to survive off, if you have parents that is just a bonus. My point is they get paid by the jews to do absolutely nothing. They are the real fighters. If you buy land(as you said in the thread) you still give the jews your hard earned money. You aren't fighting them, you're a customer to them jfl

Don't see hookers, buy a sex slave.

dumb idea. Do you want to be even more miserable than you are now?

The jews won, why fight back? Eat your goyslop and be an attentive and happy goy.
No incorrect as long as @erenyeager bresthes and reincarnates you will LOSE your “goyim” terms and I get infinite foreskin in each incarnation

SHIT THE FUCK UP YOU FILTHY GOYIM JUST SHUT UP GODDAMN IT YOU FILTHY GENTILES WILL OWN NOTHING BE HAPPY AND KEEPING ME AND MY FAMILY RICH
IMG 2056

Don’t disagree but where I live (due to work) the homes are extremely expensive even for a shithole where you live in a box. A two room hovel with no yard cost 400 grand that I looked at the other day JFL. With 7% interest rate? Mortgage insurance (required by law), property taxes, HOAs, home insurance, the god damn realtor fees (realtors are FUCKING parasites and you are REQUIRED by law to use one here — there goes 3-5% more lol).

Owning is impossible when you crunch the numbers on monthly mortgages — the only people owning are Boomers who became wealthy and got their home in a completely different world, rich trust fund babies, and power couples where both parties are high earners in middle management at a corp or some such or doctors etc.

Or you live in the country and commute 2 hours everyday to work. It’s unironically over and the fact that the housing crisis (it is a full blown crisis) was allowed and encouraged to get this bad is mind blowing and insane. I’m genuinely stupified people arent losing their minds over housing costs.

Side note lobbying groups are often completely evil and in the back pocket of our politicians — the realtors have an ingrained lobbying group that’s why you’re required by law to use one even when they don’t do anything.

Our entire system begins to make a lot more sense when you realize the entire thing is structured to extract everything possible from the young and give it to the old (biggest voting block — the biggest two government expenditures by far are social security and Medicare in the USA and they’ve been paying out dramatically more than we can afford by borrowing against young people’s futures) and to benefit those with power.

It’s pretty fucked up and it’s the real driver nobody is having kids and everyone is living their parents or drowning in rent fees even working professional like STEM folks. It is completely fucked and horrible even for skilled working professionals. You literally need two high incomes from two full employed people and you won’t match the lifestyle the boomers had JFL.

The government is completey corrupt and inflation is just an invisible tax that also they love because it pushes people into higher tax brackets. I wouldn’t mind government if it was a good one that was judicious but ours fucking sucks and I wish I could just break off an form my own community and have a decent life like my ancestors were able to. Also on top of all that there are a bunch of crime ridden savages near me constantly breaking to homes and shooting each other — oh but you’re not allowed to say or do anything about it without getting fired.

We have moved as a society back to serfdom where those at top extract rent from everyone else — it just fucking sucks but what can we even do? Most days I wish I was never even born. I am basically a crunched serf and I have nothing to live for and no hope for a better future.
fuck, I thought Australia was bad but here at least you don't need mortgage insurance and you can avoid realtors.

To beat the Jews the best things to do is not pay tax (or pay as little as possible) and have children. Unfortunately the latter is not for us incels.

The jews won, why fight back? Eat your goyslop and be a attentive and happy goy.
This but unironically. Kikes won and they won hard. The best you can do is not ingest the ideological poison.

This but unironically. Kikes won and they won hard. The best you can do is not ingest the ideological poison.
West collapses - kikes don't have goyim soldiers to defend Israel anymore - Iranians massacre the kikes. One can only hope.

I have hundreds of physical games. Cars are paid off. I don't pay for cable. I'm definitely trying to be on that track and have been going at it for a while, but the hard part is the house. Would have to make easily 4x-5x my current salary to be able to move out of my apartment and into a house that isn't a trailer or in some shithole ghetto, even in the flyover state I currently reside in.

I just hope that I can re-do some of my IT certs and get a decent paying job so I can get the fuck out of college. I'd be fine making $60k-$70k a year, at least at this point.

Last edited:
Ironically you'd be a bigger owner if you pirated games.

If your steam account's gone (either banning, lost password etc) you lost access to all your games
My greatest fear. I subscribe to
i never bought a single player game, instead i used torrent to play them
Respect.

You don't own any of "your" properties government can take it away at any time when they want. They are renting it to you for x amount of time.

Sounds like mortgage (death pledge) propaganda. What's really the point of owning a home if the joos will take it all away from you if you're a bad goy anyways?

You don't own any of "your" properties government can take it away at any time when they want. They are renting it to you for x amount of time.
Exactly. The original poster was just spitting some mortgage (death pledge) propaganda

Exactly. The original poster was just spitting some mortgage (death pledge) propaganda
Even after you pay it off that home/flat is not yours. Government owns your property and just rents it to you, you still have to pay rent or property tax if it was truly yours you wouldn't need to pay anything to keep it. You can't build anything there without the acceptance of the big brother, in the EU we can't even cut the trees if the government not gives you a thumbs up.

Even after you pay it off that home/flat is not yours. Government owns your property and just rents it to you, you still have to pay rent or property tax if it was truly yours you wouldn't need to pay anything to keep it. You can't build anything there without the acceptance of the big brother, in the EU we can't even cut the trees if the government not gives you a thumbs up.
Yeah, what's really the point of "owning" a house if the government can take it away from you or send you to rot in jail because you've been a bad goy.

i cannot imagine living in a country like that, get the fuck out