Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is hating on high school one of the few traits that incels and normies share?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Once I googled "I hate high school" and found a lot of reddit threads with the same name, they had many upvotes and replies so it's not unpopular at all hating this period of your life. Most reasons they give is because of popularity and social hyerarchy (I guess this applies more for American high schools), shitty teachers and the feeling of not learning anything useful, just studying to do the university admission exam. None of them say "because I was a virgin loser" or "because I was lonely and depressed" so I guess most of them were normies. Makes me relieved that high school didn't suck only for me, but for the majority of population kek. Only people who miss high school are Chads who were popular and had girlfriend and tons of friends, and of course high tier foids because they learned early in life what tutorial mode life means.

idk I've always hated school. When I was 5 my mom drove me to pre-school for the first time and when we got there I opened the car door and darted straight out into the driveway until the fat principal caught up and dragged me in.

Normies seem to have a lot more fun than us, so I'm not sure why they hate it so much.

Chads and foids like all their lives is nothing but a 4 year party.

They seem to enjoy it. If they say they do it’s to act cool in front of stacy

On reddit most males are incels like us , no wonder it sucked for them too

The only ones who miss highschool are girls

Actually most people enjoy high school. The ones who hate it just make all the noise and you don’t hear about the silent majority. 61% of Americans said they enjoyed high school. 39% described it as a so-so time and a tiny percent said it was the worst years of their life.

idk I've always hated school. When I was 5 my mom drove me to pre-school for the first time and when we got there I opened the car door and darted straight out into the driveway until the fat principal caught up and dragged me in.
LOL

Once I googled "I hate high school" and found a lot of reddit threads with the same name, they had many upvotes and replies so it's not unpopular at all hating this period of your life. Most reasons they give is because of popularity and social hyerarchy (I guess this applies more for American high schools), shitty teachers and the feeling of not learning anything useful, just studying to do the university admission exam. None of them say "because I was a virgin loser" or "because I was lonely and depressed" so I guess most of them were normies. Makes me relieved that high school didn't suck only for me, but for the majority of population kek. Only people who miss high school are Chads who were popular and had girlfriend and tons of friends, and of course high tier foids because they learned early in life what tutorial mode life means.
Maybe but most normies love high school