Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Godmaxxing worth it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I’ve been thinking about sending a hail mary and just praying to God to help me get the tools to ascend, and also to protect me from getting my house raided by feds. I’ve never been religious once in my life, even when I was trying my hardest to Trumpmaxx, in fact i’ve been closer to burning bibles than praying to them. Has Godmaxxing ever worked for an incel?

no dude God isn't real. nobody is going to save you. we are all going to have to deal with shit alone

In my experience it only works if you're White, because only Whites are the chosen people of the Bible. If you're ethnic, then your daddy is satan.:feelsdevil::reeeeee:

Its like asking if trying to remain bluepill will result in less emotional pain.

Some people like Mainlander can consciously delude themselves and use it as a cope. I don't think its possible for most.

I’ve been thinking about sending a hail mary and just praying to God to help me get the tools to ascend, and also to protect me from getting my house raided by feds. I’ve never been religious once in my life, even when I was trying my hardest to Trumpmaxx, in fact i’ve been closer to burning bibles than praying to them. Has Godmaxxing ever worked for an incel?
What are you hiding that your worried about being raided for

if youre gunna do that dont bother with the cuckold bible get the muhsin khan english translation of the quran, thats the only translation thats not poz'd

In my experience it only works if you're White, because only Whites are the chosen people of the Bible. If you're ethnic, then your daddy is satan.:feelsdevil::reeeeee:
Cope whites are children of satan and will be fuel for the blazing fire. White countries are the least religious

White people get this world short, fleeting deceptive hollow pleasure

Ethnics will recieve eternal bliss with everything we want our reality to mold and shape as we please

Il wish for a talking dragon like drogo from GOT

Then I'll turn on the TV and watch the sinners burning in hell for eternity whilst sipping a cold glass of 7up

I thought this was a thread about trying to become god in order to ascend.

I believe in God (Othodoxcel over here) and I'm a pretty devout guy, but I don't believe in praying for coochie. For me, He's given me an unusual burden to bear, but I hope to use it to prevent future brocels from having to do the same.
It's not ideal, but I was never promised the ideal. And by following my faith, I have a measure of self respect and pride I don't think I'd have otherwise.
As always, I look forward to the seething from brocels who can't resist acting butthurt that I find my religion gives me purpose and solace :feelscomfy:

God is not a dating agency.

The teachings of Christianity are decent for everyday if you are antisocial monkey like me

It helps you to manipulate others with kindness and build a good reputation

Will it get you pussy? Yes it may lead to beta bux because you will develop a career and become well liked amongst your peers if you god max. Also you will be a good worker through god maxxing.

I say go for it if you want to slave and try for beta bux