Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Formula One the perfect sport for incel manlets?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Formula One is one of the rare sports where being short is actually an advantage.

You also don't need to be physically gifted.

It's actually a very nerdy sport as you need to know a lot about engineering and things like that.

At the same time, it's a dangerous and manly sport and can be used for masculinemaxxing and even thugmaxxing. It's also a highly paid sport, I think Formula One driver Michael Schumacher is still the highest paid "athlete" of all times.

Look at their weak jaws, they're also manlets, all of them under 6'0'', yet all of them are rich and popular.

f1-austrian-gp-2018-sebastian-vettel-ferrari-8616728.jpg

ae3b4047d55000f127397e49d2285a3b.jpg

Mercedes-driver-Lewis-Hamilton-of.jpg

f1-united-states-gp-2002-kimi-raikkonen-and-girlfriend.jpg

We should have been formulaonemaxxing instead of playing videos games in childhood and drive go-karts as little kids.

When you think about it, F1 is pretty egalitarian when it comes to looks/height. You can be 1/10 in the face, but if you're 1/10 of a second faster than the competition, you can make tens of millions. Mark Webber was a 6' 1" chad, but his height and weight made him slower and there's a case for saying it cost him the WC in 2010.

Pastor Maldonado and Vitaly Petrov are 100% incel tier.

I don’t think it even counts as a sport tbh.

When you think about it, F1 is pretty egalitarian when it comes to looks/height. You can be 1/10 in the face, but if you're 1/10 of a second faster than the competition, you can make tens of millions. Mark Webber was a 6' 1" chad, but his height and weight made him slower and there's a case for saying it cost him the WC in 2010.

To make it even worse for him, he lost it to Vettel who is incel-tier for German standards.

In any other situation, Vettel would be the beta to Webber, but in F1, Vettel was the alpha male in the team.

The most brutal teammate-mog in history:

1:45 you don't often see a Chad frustrated like this after mogged by an incel-tier man
2:20 look at how badly Webber height-mogs him though. At the end, he probably gets the last laugh as he gets to fuck Stacy's in Chadstralia.

To be fair it would be a good cope.

yes i agree it is just driving lmao doesnt count as sport

It's one of the rare sports where women are allowed to compete with men because men hold no significant physical advantages. Women are still nowhere near the elite, no F1 team will pick up a female driver even if that would get them tons of marketing potential. All the female drivers out there are just levels bellow F1. It drives feminists and cucks crazy.

To make it even worse for him, he lost it to Vettel who is incel-tier for German standards.

In any other situation, Vettel would be the beta to Webber, but in F1, Vettel was the alpha male in the team.

1:45 you don't often see a Chad frustrated like this after mogged by an incel-tier man
2:20 look at how badly Webber height-mogs him though. At the end, he probably gets the last laugh as he gets to fuck Stacy's in Chadstralia.

Webber wasted his time doing F1. He was too slow to be a WC contender.

I find that competition requiring nimbleness tend to favor manlets, same can be said for like horsing. The shorter you are the lighter you are and the better you are.

Jockeying is the ultimate incel sport. It’s a sport made for manlets and framecels.

you have to start very early if you want to be a champion (just like in any sport). Schumacher started when he was 4 years old, Sebastian Vettel and Lewis Hamilton 8 years old.

Possibly, I'd say so.

@LastGerman thoughts on this thread?

Yes you do. F1 drivers have extraordinary short response times, at least.
True. And F1 drivers say that the G-force is IMMENSE, that's why every race is so exhausting for them.

yeah,but no one cares about formula,so lol

Yes but charges against him got taken down ngl
No one cares tbh.Ppl here aren't low t beta cucks.Even his wife defended him.

Senna was a Chad but his rival Prost was an ugly turbomanlet.

Sebastian Vettel at Nissan Global Headquarters Gallery in October 2011

This guy, with his face is incel in Germany???
He is 175cm, not that short.

Just have your rich parents shove you into a racing kart by the time you can barely walk bro

It WOULD be, but you need money and connections to get far in that world. Or you have to be a fucking genius at racing like Lewis Hamilton.

I think there are some initiatives as far as NASCAR is concerned to get minorities more involved in the sport so there's that option if you're ethnic.

Competitive Suicide is the perfect sport for incel manlets.

I was about to tag you lol, I knew you would have something to say.

It's over for nonracecardrivingcels

I really should end my life at this point.

F1 by this point is for incel looking kids with rich families

Seb's not that great looking but he's charming he has money
I don't know about you but he mogs me from Alsace-Lorraine to East Prussia

Operating a formula 1 team requires getting a shit ton of money, and ads are important. No team want's an incel face in their ads. Face is a qualifier just like height is in the nba.

i have a friend who is a top gran turismo player. but he is like 6'6.

Isn't that the white trash sport?

Firefox 2019 12 28 21 18 27

True. And F1 drivers say that the G-force is IMMENSE, that's why every race is so exhausting for them.

Legit. Once you understand not only the G-force that they face but the constant unrelating attention they must have to avoid danger, it is the GOAT sport. I am an Americansportscel but even I understand that they must be hands-down the toughest athletes.