Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did you play any sports as a teenager ?

C

Confessor

Banned
-
I learnt freestyle and backstroke swimming betwe the ages of 12-15 and wanted to be a professional Swimmer tbh but my coach straight up told me I would never be able to compete at state levels due to my manletism(5'8) and that other tallfags who were 6'0 plus had much better chance of being selected for state level competitions as Swimmers need to be tall.

I was heartbroken tbh. What was me learning all that worth ? My parents should have put in Freestyle or Greco Roman wrestling or any other sport where height doesn't matter. One of the most blackpilling experiences of my life.

no, i was far too depressed and severely malnourished, not to mention how myself and many other "low value" males are actively discouraged from pursuing physical hobbies.
society wants you to stay in your role as the jester/ human punching bag. they do not want you strong and physically fit, and will go to great lengths to prevent you from becoming so.

I was in the 2nd XI team for cricket at high school. I bowled off spin that didn’t really spin

First I did taekwondo in school, then swimming and finally greco roman wrestling. I was total shit in these sports but the one I liked more was wrestling. Actually I was there for five or six years, but eventually I got injured in the knee.

I played football (soccer) and basketball with my brothers and cousins, nothing more than that.

First I did taekwondo in school, then swimming and finally greco roman wrestling. I was total shit in these sports but the one I liked more was wrestling. Actually I was there for five or six years, but eventually I got injured in the knee.
Yeah Greco Wrestling is the most fun combat sport lmao. Manhandling and throwing others like a pinata is manly as fuck.

I was extremely physically weak plus high inhib to play any sports

I learnt freestyle and backstroke swimming betwe the ages of 12-15 and wanted to be a professional Swimmer tbh but my coach straight up told me I would never be able to compete at state levels due to my manletism(5'8) and that other tallfags who were 6'0 plus had much better chance of being selected for state level competitions as Swimmers need to be tall.

I was heartbroken tbh. What was me learning all that worth ? My parents should have put in Freestyle or Greco Roman wrestling or any other sport where height doesn't matter. One of the most blackpilling experiences of my life.
Used to play Cricket until I was 13. Then things changed and I stopped. Have been overweight (Not that much though. Because of my height, 5'10'', the fat doesn't seem that much bothersome) since then.

I did Brazilian Jiu jitsu and gymcelled, I quit just before blue belt.

Yes I tried playing football in the 6th and 7th grade and since I was short and skinny I basically didn’t even get to play :feelsrope: I had more fun playing sports outside of school though where I could show that I was somewhat athletic.

Yeah Greco Wrestling is the most fun combat sport lmao. Manhandling and throwing others like a pinata is manly as fuck.
Wrestling looks gay though. I wouldn't want to touch sweaty half naked men.

I didnt know swimming was also a tallfag sport JFL, something else that is tallfag only is rowing which is also an olympic sport

Being tall is such an advantage

Yes I tried playing football in the 6th and 7th grade and since I was short and skinny I basically didn’t even get to play :feelsrope: I had more fun playing sports outside of school though where I could show that I was somewhat athletic.
Damn lmfao

Hockey, was too autistic to make any friends though.

I didnt know swimming was also a tallfag sport JFL, something else that is tallfag only is rowing which is also an olympic sport

Being tall is such an advantage
Off course Michael Phelps is 6'4 after all. Longer limbs = more power in pushing water

I played football but was too autistic to join a team. I was pretty decent at it.

Off course Michael Phelps is 6'4 after all. Longer limbs = more power in pushing water
It's really dissapointing when I find out a sport is just if you are a tallfag or not, kind of takes away the mystique of it for me since the world best or whatever is not the world best, he is just a fucking tallfag

No, of course not.

I was extremely physically weak plus high inhib to play any sports
Same. I remember one time our PE teacher got annoyed with those of us who were always just sitting by the walls and got us to play, then smugly commented how even the one guy that was playing against us was enough to defeat all of us:feelsUgh:.

Vanity and vanity, everything is vanity in this world. BRUTAL.

No, of course not.

Same. I remember one time our PE teacher got annoyed with those of us who were always just sitting by the walls and got us to play, then smugly commented how even the one guy that was playing against us was enough to defeat all of us:feelsUgh:.
In the end, anguish, cursed genetics, anger: that's all we have left as living beings.

cricket and squash I think?

sports are retarded tbh. but cricket was kind of chill before t20, bowled some decent leg-spin but basically lost interest in the sport in the mid-2010s

Played Cricket and Football. It always annoyed me how nothing came naturally to me, not just sports.

No but I beated a nigger in a 1v1 in basketball once. He was also in the school basketball team.

Yes and it was brutal. Nobody liked me.

I was pretty good at basketball but dat fell when normies know each other and won't pass you the ball.

No. I've always been too clumsy and shit to play sports, plus I'd have been bullied at training if I went

You should learn Pickleball, it's somewhat normie but incels always used to play it.

i did taekwondo when i was little and then some soccer, stopped all of that in middle school now i just walk. I can't even sprint any more because my knee got fucked while i was being a retard skiing.

Yeah football I got bored quick

Used to when I was a wee lad. Fucking hated it, always wanted to do baseball but my parents clearly wanted me to be a footballer instead and it was shit.

I was into fencing...

Well, it was more like knife fighting with gangs of Normie's & niggers

I only played badminton and ping pong casually since they were the only sports I tolerated

I ran long distance(1 mile) in track and wrestled