Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is fandommaxxing a plausible idea?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
IMG 4330

This is a screenshot from a video called “Film Review Session” by Rehab Room (YouTube). This comment talks about an unattractive Goth guy who also had a hot goth gf because they both connected with each other due to their mutual goth interest.

I was wondering if finding a girlfriend/wife is realistically possible by joining a specific community/ideology (or connecting through a common interest—like a fandom), maybe a fringe one. I know some people convert to Islam or some religious sect.

What I had in mind was leaving mainstream society behind to live in a countryside—with the goal of perhaps starting a Luddite community. (I know many people have this goal as well.) Maybe that would be a great way to find a trad wife—one who’s unvaccinated at that.

nichemaxxing is a scam

no fandom for your face

The whole "taxi man was so jealous he kicked the shit out of that dude and then called ANOTHER taxi driver to help beat him up in front of his girlfriend" is proof that this story is complete fucking bullshit

Nichemaxxing only works if you're a chad.

No, common hobby theory doesn't work, women don't care.

Fuck those taxi drivers wtf

The whole "taxi man was so jealous he kicked the shit out of that dude and then called ANOTHER taxi driver to help beat him up in front of his girlfriend" is proof that this story is complete fucking bullshit
How?

You are guaranteed to get dumped if you get your ass handed to you in front of a girl.

Not exactly a fandom thing and more of just being part of a community/circle and having women fall in love with you through it.

You should become a goth!

That's nichemaxxing. Step 1 is looksmaxxing to 6+, then you can nichemax to target a demographic and become 7+ to them. It doesn't work on its own.

Maybe that could work if i was NT, but i am not so i will never know