Is driving a good cope?

thespanishcel

Officer
-
I'm trying to get my driving license and so far I've done 4 classes and it's cool, seems it could be a good cope. Any drivingcels in here? What car do you have? Also when I have a car I won't have to depend on bus or train :feelsautistic:

Six

Legend
-
Yes, it gives you more freedom. [Insert ER joke here]

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
I wouldn’t know because my parents don’t let me drive.

It looks like fun though..

Ecstasy

Eat the Chads
-
Driving around and listening to music is a great cope. Really frees your mind :feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Curious0

Admiral
-
Driving at night or in the sunset while listening to music is nice.
I don't have my own car though because it would be an extreme financial burden.

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
I can drive, I have my license, but I fucking hate it. Other drivers make me nervous as hell.
I wouldn't trust myself driving, when I am a passenger and someone is driving slowly, on a bike or crossing the road, I get a big urge to ram the car into them, obviously I cannot because I am just a passenger but it is enough to let me know I am not stable enough to drive.

Hector Barbossa

Manlet piratecel & drunkcel
-
I would also recommend driving around with music on. For me, singing/humming along to a song I like really clears my mind and its a nice cope. However, tailgating and all the retarded shit people do on the road makes me uncomfortable sometimes.

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
not rly if u dont have anyhwere to go, u just waste money on gas, though it can be fun sometimes to clear your head and listen to music i guess

GeneticFilth

Major
-
In busy hours, fuck no. Like others say when you're cruising and listening to music it can be a nice change of scenery.

ovrload

Veteran
-
did anyone here play wangan midnight maximum tune when they were younger?

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
i hate driving tbh, it makes me anxious like i could die at any moment. im 19 and i dont have my license yet

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
-
The NZ guy had a great time in his car, even after massacring tens of people (which would usually disturb most people), so I'd say yeah, probably.

Officer
-
Sometimes if you live in a scenic place. Most of the time, no. I drive about a hour a day and I'm absolutely tired of it.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
Driving motocycle is better tbh fuck car

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)