Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is driving a good cope?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm trying to get my driving license and so far I've done 4 classes and it's cool, seems it could be a good cope. Any drivingcels in here? What car do you have? Also when I have a car I won't have to depend on bus or train :feelsautistic:

Yes, it gives you more freedom. [Insert ER joke here]

Only in a BMW

driving aimlessly at night is a great cope.

Yes, just listen to music.

I wouldn’t know because my parents don’t let me drive.

It looks like fun though..

Yes, here is a video of someone using driving to cope

Driving around and listening to music is a great cope. Really frees your mind :feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I can drive, I have my license, but I fucking hate it. Other drivers make me nervous as hell.

Driving at night or in the sunset while listening to music is nice.
I don't have my own car though because it would be an extreme financial burden.

I can drive, I have my license, but I fucking hate it. Other drivers make me nervous as hell.
I wouldn't trust myself driving, when I am a passenger and someone is driving slowly, on a bike or crossing the road, I get a big urge to ram the car into them, obviously I cannot because I am just a passenger but it is enough to let me know I am not stable enough to drive.

If I lived in a less densely populated area, I’d drive probably.

I would also recommend driving around with music on. For me, singing/humming along to a song I like really clears my mind and its a nice cope. However, tailgating and all the retarded shit people do on the road makes me uncomfortable sometimes.

not rly if u dont have anyhwere to go, u just waste money on gas, though it can be fun sometimes to clear your head and listen to music i guess

In busy hours, fuck no. Like others say when you're cruising and listening to music it can be a nice change of scenery.

It’s nice being able to go wherever you want

depends if you have a above average car

depends if you have a above average car
chad could be driving around in his grandmothers 1960 toyota corolla and women will still get wet. ER was in a decent BMW and got nothing

did anyone here play wangan midnight maximum tune when they were younger?

i hate driving tbh, it makes me anxious like i could die at any moment. im 19 and i dont have my license yet

The NZ guy had a great time in his car, even after massacring tens of people (which would usually disturb most people), so I'd say yeah, probably.

Only if you have a sports car

Sometimes if you live in a scenic place. Most of the time, no. I drive about a hour a day and I'm absolutely tired of it.

Only if you drive a BMW

It seems like it would be. Would be able to go to more places.

Driving motocycle is better tbh fuck car

It worked for this dyke bitch.