Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is COVID making you even more introverted?

Is COVID making you more introverted?

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It is for me. I dread ZOOM meetings.

No maybe choice?

No perhaps choice?

I am starting to enjoy mocking masked normies. But not very loudly.

Fakecel if it did

My lifestyle experienced zero change.

Yes. Sometimes I went to fastfood places with my friend. And I used to see my uncles/grandparents/cousins a few times a year. I haven't seen any of my relatives in more than a year. That's a long time for a middle eastern.

It's had no effect on me whatsoever as I was in full neetmode before it started.

I hate showing my face especially bc the camera distorts the image and makes me look even worse. I legit look deformed truecel tier

I have Covid at home.

It didn’t change my habits for shit.

Didn't change much for me tbh

Unfortunately it is. Everyone around me is on edge, and I've had foids freakout at me for standing too close to them in the grocery store even though I was 6 feet away (no its not just inceldom, it's covid paranoia).

I've had foids freakout at me for standing too close to them in the grocery store even though I was 6 feet away (no its not just inceldom, it's covid paranoia).

At least now you're getting some attention. Step in the right direction.

I used to be slightly more low inhib so kinda but not by a lot.

I had no friends before but would still go to they gym and attend class. Now I havent left the house or talked to non family member in months

I've had foids freakout at me for standing too close to them in the grocery store even though I was 6 feet away (no its not just inceldom, it's covid paranoia
I like to tell myself that too sometimes

I used to coom less when I had spend ~5 hours at school everyday.

I've been doing Zoom interviews for months. I want to shoot myself after every single one.

I enjoy knowing that everyone is also stuck at home and lonely just like I am. At least there's nothing to miss out on or hide from

Yes. Sometimes I went to fastfood places with my friend. And I used to see my uncles/grandparents/cousins a few times a year. I haven't seen any of my relatives in more than a year. That's a long time for a middle eastern.
I havent seen my parents in a year, they're too paranoid over the virus to let me in the house. As if my isolation couldn't get any worse
I like to tell myself that too sometimes
Foids will use social distancing as an excuse to get away from incels too

No, I was already a complete shut in before it. I've probably had to interact with people more because all my doctors/therapists use zoom so I can't just avoid going now if i feel like shit.