Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is corona chan affecting you in any way???

I'm a studycel, so I'm pretty much a NEET at this point. feelsokay

Yes everything closed so I'm forced to LDAR, i can't even go out for a walk. But I'm gonna rebel against this police state and go ER on everyone, including the president of the nation (in Deus ex of course)

I do currently around 500 push up and 100 pull ups for cope and I run 10 km every day aka 4 times around a lake near my place.

That's very close to the Saitama workout. Main qimg d028b7bfc8f9742f1e92c1fad85648f7

Congrats if true.

I'm stuck in a different country.

Less depressed, because of comfy LDAR and more entertainment thanks to Corona-chan. The faster she spreads, the more my mood improves

Not at all til now

500 pushups and 100 pullups daily is pretty damn good for your stats, but that much volume will wreck your elbow and shoulder joints, if you're not careful.
I do gymceiling since 11 years, over time you gain a lot of experience. In my experience gym is super safe as long you don’t work with super heavy weights. Once your body is overtrained you usually loose strength and then you know by latest you need to rest.

my nasty injuries I got In martial arts tournaments and team sports (soccer ), because there you cant control the situation by yourself.

I do gymceiling since 11 years, over time you gain a lot of experience. In my experience gym is super safe as long you don’t work with super heavy weights. Once your body is overtrained you usually loose strength and then you know by latest you need to rest.

my nasty injuries I got In martial arts tournaments and team sports (soccer ), because there you cant control the situation by yourself.

:feelsokman:

Quarantine + bunch of places are closed

No it has changed nothing for me

Gotta work from home now, my work place could even shut down witch is not very good and everyone has gone crazy here. I am already anxious and depressed i do not need a new reason to be.

Colleges are closed till 31st , I am living the best life baby :feelzez::feelsokman:

Hobby shop closed I wanted to buy a star wars bandai model kit :feelsrope:

Let's see here.

1) my Samsung S20+ pre-order never arrived. Customer service is down for 4 days now because Covid19.

2) sister works for events company. Probably going under in a few short months. She has Chad to bail her out so idgaf.

3) my hairmaxxx surgery overseas in Turkey is probably going to be cancelled. I already booked the ticket for next month.

4) my dad's trip to Germany probably getting cancelled too without any refunds unless they extend the entry ban past 30 days.

Trying to stock up on N95 masks but they are nowhere to be found.

Yes, I can't go to the gym anymore and I'll get fat and more subhuman. At least now I'm at low body fat and have some muscle definition, but before gym I looked like total shit. I also can't go to Taco Bell and I hate ordering it via phone, plus the services are pretty low quality

I am not effected by corona chan in any way yet how about you?
Online college classes instead of having to be physically present.

Yes. I've been stockmaxxing like shit.