Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is corona chan affecting you in any way???

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
I am not effected by corona chan in any way yet how about you?

Quarantine and working from home

yes im stuck in my room with a cough

She's making me nervous about my stock holdings.

Latinocel here! Well, that was mentioned in a previous post, but yes, slowly the coronagod is entering my life and it is very funny to see how all my acquaintances fall into chaos and fear from the virus. I wish so much that he would kill some of my acquaintances, I would enjoy seeing their families destroyed.

everyone is buying toilet paper and leaving none for me

Prices are getting really high here and parents are pretty worried.

closed schools
ruined plans for summer

Ruined something, stores and buying stuff is now a chore. Other than that no

Me neither. I live in Sweden. Schools are open and only gatherings of 500+ people have become illegal.

i have online classes

Offtopic, GrAYcel & I’ll have you know my stockholdings are plummeting right now

Not really, my life is the same tbh

It's giving me some great time to LDAR, and the global economy is going to shit, i'm loving it!

Lost some money on stocks and schools are closed.

No.
The government needs me as a slave even though we have more than 12.000 cases here now.

local stores run out of stock fast, other than that I hope the world ends

Sure, my job is gone. After this quarantine there will be a crise. Many companies will have to fire. I'll be one of those who will get fired and it will take one year to find another job and i'm running out of money. But who cares. I'm used to get fired anyway.

Sports outlet & a group for aspies, it's all I have.

Philadelphia Declares the PURGE!

Police to Stop Policing. Walmart Stopping Ammunition Sales.

my courses got a lot easier

JFL my university decreased the course load because people can't go to lectures any more, meanwhile I've always been skipping lectures and studying from home because I hate people so nothing has changed for me in that regard

Gotta do online classes, more tedious and I can't stay motivated. Gym is closed, gymcelling is what's kept me alive for most of the last decade. Stuck at home with my religious parents, at least they can't drag me to church since it's closed.

My copes are severely effected. They closed the gym, my runners group isnt gathering and all hookers are basically on a Forced break :feelsree: .I do currently around 500 push up and 100 pull ups for cope and I run 10 km every day aka 4 times around a lake near my place.

Some empty shelves at the local drachma store. Mostly long term foods and canned meats.

Plenty of cheap asswipe for now. Butt the fancy stuff was low.

life is the same, streets and busses are empty, which is comfy as fuck

My copes are severely effected. They closed the gym, my runners group isnt gathering and all hookers are basically on a Forced break :feelsree: .I do currently around 500 push up and 100 pull ups for cope and I run 10 km every day aka 4 times around a lake near my place.

why do you do so many push ups? I can only manage 100 push ups 50 pull ups as a daily load(done every day)

Can't gym, and shopping for essentials is a pain in the ass. Other than that, nothing.

People are losing their shit and the media hysteria is adding to public paranoia. They're playing is like it's the fucking bubonic plague.

You must be very lightweight.

Can't gym, and shopping for essentials is a pain in the ass. Other than that, nothing.

People are losing their shit and the media hysteria is adding to public paranoia. They're playing is like it's the fucking bubonic plague.

You must be very lightweight.
I mean I dont do them in one set but dispersed over the day. But 76 kilos 1,75 cm. I am not sure if such people still exist in Burgerland.

I mean I dont do them in one set but dispersed over the day. But 76 kilos 1,75 cm. I am not sure if such people still exist in Burgerland.

500 pushups and 100 pullups daily is pretty damn good for your stats, but that much volume will wreck your elbow and shoulder joints, if you're not careful.

Everything is closed. Food is running out at home and in stores. My school is online and might close for the year. Only one of the three of those are good.

There’s three stores left with food within 50 mi radius. One is price gouging bigtime and the second is a dollar store stocked, but without toilet paper and milk. The third store is a 24hr gas station that does have fresh milk in gallon glass jugs at fair price.

Tomorrow will be last day out. Buying more milk, gas, charcoal and bundles of wood. Outside camp fires for cooking legal here.

Yeah so much. I’m self employed and have my own business. Everything has come to a stand still and I can’t make any money

i have corona

I am forced in with my bitch mom and I have infinite time to play CS:GO.

No not really but I have been told if virus spreads my skin cancer surgery might be cancelled.